aaa We are......... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: We are.........

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 08-Jul-00  @  09:58 AM   -   We are.........

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

We are..............

.......watching you!

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom....boom chish boom chish boom chish......boom crash, break, boom crash, ricka-ricka-ricka boom chish crash snare...

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE BOOGIE MONSTER?
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE BOOGIE MONSTER?

GET DOWN!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/48             14-Jul-00  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: We are.........

pedicelli

Link?:  Link

Mexican beer....I dunno...I'm not a big beer drinker or anything (Christ, I still prefer coke over all that poison...hehehe), but it tastes even more like piss. You need to have an acquired taste for that shit.

To the previous poster.....go suck a dick, man...Forza d'Italia!!!!

Message 22/48             14-Jul-00  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: We are.........

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

hi, yes, it's me...

why the fuck do you insist on being a dark-ages, throw-back homophibic european? it's the 21st century man, get educated, grow the fuck up -- it's no longer cool to wear gold, drink brio and beat your wife. i know greek guys with more enlightened attitudes...

learn some respect for women, other races, beliefs and sexual orientations. and we can have a flame war once you've graduated from high school.

peace.

Message 23/48             14-Jul-00  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: We are.........

komputerkontrolled

Swan Of Never Ending Wuss,

HEY! what the hell???

I have been kicked of this site once for insulting ittle girls like you. And I am not gonna start flaming you to oblivian. BUT, I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting people here. Your deluding yourself if you think that any of your posts hold any clout on this page. I think your really wanting to get in a verbal match with someone here. I hope you just cool your boots. ...

But if your really wanting someone to flame, go ahead and email me and flame away. But I promise you, I will absolutely DWARF you and you'll be yipping all the way home to mummy.

Please just be cool, and leave this kids alone. (qoute form Kilo)

Message 24/48             14-Jul-00  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: We are.........

Chim

Me thinks Komputerass sounds sexy fwhen he´s mad.

Chim also thinks swanofever is right about peniscelli, he needs to grow up before he can meet some hot guys like us.

~Chimmy-Chim

Message 25/48             14-Jul-00  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: We are.........

cocomox

Hm...

Maybe Chim IS swanofnever? They both like to try and cause trouble, have nothing constructive to say, and generally add nothing to any discussion they are in. Close enough for me!

-Nick

Message 26/48             14-Jul-00  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: We are.........

komputer

Only Kilo knows.

Message 27/48             15-Jul-00  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: We are.........

cocomox

Is kilo the one who posts as "k" or is it someone else? I think it'd be a good idea to drop this guy...

-Nick

Message 28/48             15-Jul-00  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: We are.........

cocomox

swanofnever: I meant that we should drop chim. If you're not him, I apologize.

-Nick

Message 29/48             15-Jul-00  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: We are.........

pedicelli

Link?: Link

First of all, do you know what a homophobic is? It's a person who's afraid of something that he doesn't know what it is, not just afraid of something.

Secondly, I'm not European...I have European origins, but I'm Canadian.

Thirdly, I'm probably 20 million more times educated than you. I'm in Pure & Applied Science and will be going on into Computer Engineering / Science, so piss off.

4th, stop typicaling Italians. I wear a gold chain because it has my baptismal ring, zodiac sign, and horn charm. Lots of people wear such simple chains, no big fucking deal.

5th, I probably have more respect for women than you do. Being with my girlfriend for almost 3 years prooves this.

Lastly, I'm way out of high school. So in essance, piss off and save your petty comments for someone else. I don't come here to chat with dicks like you. If you have a problem with me, go and suck a a fuckin' dick.

Message 30/48             15-Jul-00  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: We are.........

Chim

Fwhy do always you kiddies think I´m someone else than Chim.

Me was born as Chim and don´t want to be nobody else but Chim, but if could be someone else for a day I fwould like to be Nicky Nick.

Chim thinks peniscelli has negro-relatives,not italian and "proves" is the right spelling of that word.

Chim has changed his mind, now me fwants to be "swan of never ending wuss"
so Chim can suck peniscellis dick.

~Chimmy-Chim

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)