aaa units are shipping-- anyone received yet? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  04:42 PM   -   units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well sn2 keyboards supposedly shipped to the states last week but I've heard or seen nothing (i ordered through zzounds)- anyone heard about the status of their order- read the on-line manual, can't wait. r.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/57             31-Jul-00  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

Link?:  Link

You wouldn't say that if you experienced the NYC subway system you need to take to get to 48th street.

Message 22/57             31-Jul-00  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

syrupdude

What's so bad about the subway? ...other than the filth and the smell, that is.

Message 23/57             31-Jul-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

pdaniels

Got my SN II Pro X from Musician's Friend
two weeks ago. It's wonderful! Good price too. I did have my order in for three months, though. Worth every second!!

BTW- I'm live in NYC, ... the subways can be pretty cool,... if you are.

Message 24/57             31-Jul-00  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

pdaniels

uhh, that's "I live ....", ---typing too fast.

Message 25/57             01-Aug-00  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

yes it seems novation shipped the 48 voice units first. guess us 24 voicers will have to wait! (hey i can't help it i don't need the extra polyphony). r.

Message 26/57             06-Aug-00  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

I just tolerated a subway ride   to Sam Ash for some cables. I don't know the amount of voices, didn't think to look or ask, but the SN2 is now there. Nice. Love the layout. It was nice to be able to walk up to it and jump right in. Wonder who made the program "Third Party Pad"???

Message 27/57             07-Aug-00  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Phill

All Perfs were done by me. That sound is made up of one sound by Mickey Lauer ( Z plane velo pick )& another by I think, Dr Tippler ( Emerald )

The sound banks will be improoved soon.

In the SNVII & NOVAII existing Supernova 3.1 sounds are in banks A,B, & C banks. New sounds are in bank D & check out the Drum banks a, b & c.

As I have already said these sound banks will be further enhanced soon.

Phill

Message 28/57             07-Aug-00  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

omen_omen

Can anyone tell me how much will the SN2 rack cost in pounds (student loan is comming- He He) , and when will it be ready

Thanks Jamie

Message 29/57             07-Aug-00  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

sitar

Nice. I'll get back there Phil to check out Bank D. Great to see you! Drum Banks? Woah!

Message 30/57             08-Aug-00  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

okay here's the question i should have asked originally in this thread- has anyone received a preordered 24 voice supernova 2 keyboard yet, in the USA? or did only the 48 voice units ship july 18th? it doesn't make sense that places have the 48 voice in stock (meaning no one has bought them nor did anyone preorder these homeless units) and all of the 36 voice and 24 voice preorders have not been fulfilled. wouldn't you think advance orders would be filled before shipping extras? or are they financing the 24/36 lot with the 48 vox profits? could anyone enlighten me? r.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)