aaa Nord's Rule - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nord's Rule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 13-Jul-00  @  05:35 PM   -   Nord's Rule

go to my website if u wanna email

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

just thought id say how much i love my nord 2!!!!
it rules buy one todayyyyyyyy
=)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/72             13-Aug-00  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzeroX

Link?: Link

ill b putting mp3 samples on my site soon so keepa checkin and phunky tek im shtill workin on gettin to listnin to yer songs

Message 22/72             14-Aug-00  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Link?:  No link

Hey Sub,Great site. Looking forword to the sounds. I use a juno-106, novation nova & bass station rack, roland sh-101, yamaha dx-100, waldorf microwave xt-30, emu e-6400, alesis mmt-8, digitech talker, roland ds-90 monitors, and cubase vst24 with a yamaha dspfactory mixing system. I have an o1v on the way as well. I multi everything into cubase and then mix down from there. I create groups that are routed to the 16 channels on my ds2416 card for further dynamics and fx. The master is then processed in Wavelab 3.0.

Message 23/72             15-Aug-00  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzeroX

how come u use a basstation AND a basstation rack? n i wouldent mind a 106 most of my music is sequenced on my W-30 or ACID if im to lazy lol

Message 24/72             16-Aug-00  @  08:41 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

99devils

Hopefully I'll have my NL1 back shortly.

-Craig

Message 25/72             16-Aug-00  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzeroX

i dunno what life would b without my nord lol i dont think id have the power to send it away

Message 26/72             16-Aug-00  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

99devils

You would if it didn't work, and you wouldn't miss it all that much when you had just gotten a Virus  

Unfortunately I may have to sell her (money issues), but I'm going to try hard not to let that happen.

-Craig

Message 27/72             16-Aug-00  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

Hey sub, I don't have the rack and the key board bass station, just the rack. I think I'm selling the bass station to get a syntechno teebee. If I get a nord lead 2 I'll have to sell the juno. For the money I really like the Korg ms2000 as well.

Message 28/72             17-Aug-00  @  07:51 AM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzeroX

Link?: Link

hey phunky tek ive added soem sounds now and on the nord everythin i did on the juno the nord did it betetr including bass the ms2000 only has 4 voices so id say the nords way better

Message 29/72             21-Aug-00  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

phunkytek

are you talking about those samples of the Nord. Where are your tracks? I saw bt live last week. He sucked. He had 3 ms 2000 keyboards, and he played the same patches out of them the whole show, and everything else was pre recorded onto an sp-808 that he did some tempo tricks with the d-beam. he had the bass cranked so high you could barly here any mids, and his piano riffs where total slop. He was an hour late, and coked up beyond belief and he only played for 45 minutes because people were walking out on his set. It was the biggest let down.

Message 30/72             23-Aug-00  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Nord's Rule

subzeroX

pity@BT cause his musics to kool and im not putting my osngs online i only send to people via icq and yeah i was talkin about some samples of the nord andi got loads of samples of my 808 and 909 there now to

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 72 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)