aaa To Kilo - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: To Kilo

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 24-Feb-00  @  03:30 AM   -   To Kilo

skot_e

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Do a bit of your handy work to get rid of the Chim guy....

Anyone with me on this?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             02-Jun-00  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

If it weren't for the UK music and auto press I wouldn't be driving a debadged mk1 dub or own any new analogs.I don't even like this country much less the part I'm in.Both sides of my family got off the boat in North Carolina(not the one w/ the rebel flag that's another state just wanted to clear that up for the rest of the world)from Mother England and it was so much like home they didn't leave.My family on my father's side were aristocrats and tobacco farm owners.My mothers side are just a bunch of drunk Irish fisherman.Shit man I have my father's coat of arms hanging in my family room.I hope to one day be able to set foot on the soil from which my ancestors decided to go on an amazing journey and track down any distant cousins I might have.I am really the first one in my family to live in the city I've tried a few and it looks like I'm going to try San Francisco.If that doesn't work I guess I'm leaving this country after all.I'm not rich if I were I'd already be in UK,Netherlands or S. of France.

Now for something completely different a question from a thinks he knows it all american.I just bought an Anologue Solutions mini pwr.sys.What would be a good module to get to expand on this system.I make acid breaks that get real blippy and electro @ times?please answer.I am fairly new to global communication if that explains anything.

Message 32/33             03-Jun-00  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: To Kilo

H

Jeez, I really get out there on ltothestothedyall.I won't be back on this thread it's a waste of my time and yours.let this one fall back to where I dragged it up from.I think I'll get some sleep.

Message 33/33             03-Jun-00  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: To Kilo

bye bye

How about getting rid of this thread to all seeing and knowing webmaster.Or should i put something xtreme here first if it's here tomorrow I'll make sure you can't leave it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)