aaa Supernova 1.. Remember it? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-00  @  11:38 PM   -   Supernova 1.. Remember me?

stevoe

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dear all, you may not remember who I am but I hope some of you do.. You see, my story is a tale of woe and sorrow but it all started so brightly for me back in the summer of 1998.. Born to an eager world, the son of Mother Novation, I looked up with respect to my uncle Basstation and Auntie Drumstation. It seemed I could do no wrong them days, everybody wanted me and shelled out a lot of money just to get their hands on my beautiful, nubile, blue body.. I was just a baby and I had some small teething problems, but with the love and nurturing given to me by my mother I matured quickly. That is until now...sob...sob..

My mother has abandoned me.. She has this new baby now, called Supernova2.. Yes, in some ways my younger brother is just like me, it has the same charm and good looks but has a lot more going for it than I ever did.. I even have a lot of cousins now who think they are a bit special to..

I admit I feel jealous of all the attention laden on my younger brother and all the lovely OS updates it gets.. All I ask is that mother Novation can still acknowledge I exist! And please do something about my bloody 'special' buttons.. I would love to have some extra waveforms and filters just like my mother promised me all those years ago before she abandoned me.. You see mother, if you feel upset by my plea then you shouldn't have made me with such an individual personality should you? Please remember I have a soul....

Your ever loving son,
Supernova

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/35             16-Oct-00  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

k

well i'm opening a peoplesound type setup here soon for DT... so hang about you can take a slot.

Message 32/35             30-Oct-00  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

chertzy

Well, I was thinking about the Virus....but also tempted by the Novation's warmth......but all this bitching about customer service kind of makes up my mind for me.

Virus it is.

Message 33/35             30-Oct-00  @  06:57 AM   -   RE: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

music

It never ceases to amaze me, how people will moan just for the sake of it. Like someone already said , the new features in the next os upgrade aint gonna magically transform you into Paul Oakenfold so why the big deal? You already own one of the best synths on the market so quit ur moaning. All you are likely to do with this kinda of attitude is alienate the help and support we get from guys like Phil. If this kinda crap carries on, he may well get up one day and think `F*ck it, why should i bother`.
Have any of you whingers ever thought that the delays are because they are trying to squeeze as much as possible out of the machine, so when you do finally get an update, it will have been well worth the wait!?
One last thing, i just gotta say how much it amuses me every time i see a personal attack or a damming attack on Novation, the person almost always ommit their real email address. And you guys call us spineless ...lol

Keep up the good work Novation , ignore these `children` for they know not what they say  

Finity

Message 34/35             30-Oct-00  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

spineless and proud

you forget that we were told there would be an update over a year ago.

chertzy has a point, from the standpoint of one who doesnt actually have a nova or supernova, how would it look to you? I mean, if you didnt have one and read how long we've been waiting for an update that was said to be released over a year ago, what kind of impression would that give you of the company? What makes you think the SN2 won't suffer the same fate?

Message 35/35             31-Oct-00  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: Supernova 1.. Remember it?

stevoe

What is it with the Faschist attitude toward people who have an opinion on whether they are receiving good service from Novation.. If you are happy with the service then fine, if not then feel free to moan your arse off. The Internet is all about freedom of expression, not about being worried whether we piss off a Novation employee!!! The argument is whether you are happy seeing Special buttons that do nothing.. Are you happy with the word 'Beta' flasing up every time you switch the Supernova on? To me this is unbelievably shoddy from Novation and deserves an answer one way or another.. That, my friends, is all...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)