aaa Want to see something cool ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Want to see something cool ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 05-May-00  @  10:44 PM   -   Want to see something cool ? ?

komputerkontrolled

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Please download my MP3's at this site and here these machines in action: http://www.mp3.com/EFFEKTIV

James of EFFEKTIV ...end of transmission.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/37             20-Jun-00  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputerkontrolled

Link?:  No link

Evian Stiener stated that he will create an email alias to all who are interested. Just email me and I'll send
your interest to him directly. He is inindated with a new birth in the family, his synth company going public soon and his Network Consulting business. Basically he can't be bothered with single user inquires. I did email him this weekend and he stated that custom synth I ordered is going to be done in about 3 to 4 weeks.

I requested an all matte silver finish, CV/gate in and outputs, custom rack ears, blue LED's, 2 24db/oct HPF's,ADSR envelope generators with envelope followers and ring mod and multiple comb filters and 2 audio inputs with selectable slopes on the filters with auto noise generator.

James.

Message 32/37             25-Jun-00  @  05:20 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

devilfish

you are full of shit james. fuck off

Message 33/37             26-Jun-00  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputerkontrolled

I couldn't care less what you think Devilpuss. Your right, I'm making al this up..

This board is pathetic.

Message 34/37             26-Jun-00  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputerkontrolled

I couldn't care less what you think Devilpuss. Your right, I'm making al this up..

This board is pathetic.

Message 35/37             27-Jun-00  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

cocomox

James, don't sweat it! If they don't want to believe you, who the hell cares? Honestly, I don't care if you're telling the truth or not...cause I get my own twisted Acid machine in a week! 777 all the way!

-Nick

Message 36/37             27-Jun-00  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputer

Sweet dude. I want to check it when you get it!

Email me and will hook up sometime in the near future. Like I said, I am busy but I can make some time.

Fuck you only live 2 or 3 miles away!

later

Message 37/37             27-Jun-00  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Want to see something cool ?

komputer

oh by the way to the nay sayers and non-believers, Evian has made me the North American Steuergerat Distrubuter when production starts to roll. If you flamed me, I'll make sure you don't get one..... hehe

Just kidding, I could actually care less who has what. As long as I get mine, that's all that important to me.

Love, Selfish.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)