aaa Andromeda all hype? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Andromeda all hype?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             05-Nov-00  @  10:48 PM   -   Andromeda all hype?

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

An analog synthesizer controlled by a coldfire microprocessor?DCO,DCF for that price.You buy it.i thought Alesis was throwing that Real Analog synthesizer shit around a lil more than they should.Hmmm,SUNSYN.

JOMOX SUNSYN

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             09-Nov-00  @  04:49 AM   -   RE: Andromeda all hype?

phunkytek

I seriously doubt it's all hype. VCO is great. in tune and fully midi. No sloppy CV conversion. Just look at the juno-106, and don't even dis the juno, it's the most used techno synth made.Why, because it sounds great.

Message 3/4             09-Nov-00  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: Andromeda all hype?

H

The 60 and the alphas sound better and are built better too.106s are nice but the other junos are nicer.It sucks that the 60 has DCB i know a cat who is the original owner who only wants $325 for it and it even has an old roland case for it.He said the right box would be $200 I can put some more flow w/ my $525 and bag what i really want which is a JP-6.The 106 is also one of the most mass produced synths ever.I've owned a couple of them but would settle for one it certainly wouldn't be my 1st choice.But it would be better than no juno.My favorite junos are the 60 and the 2.I'd rather a JX8P instead of a 106 w/ the PG 800 of coursethey have a much warmer sound.

Message 4/4             13-Nov-00  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Andromeda all hype?

phunkytek

Link?: Link

andromeda is VCO,VCF,They have created a VCO that stays in tune. That is awsome. juno 106 was DCO, VCF. The 60 does have a lot more punch, but please, I would'nt trade a 106 for a alpha. Alpha juno's are not punchy at all, and no where near as warm as a 106. just look at the street price. A clean 106 is worth more than any other juno. alpha's sell for $250-$300, and 60's go for $300-400, and most juno 106's pull between $400-$500. Andromada sounds very fat and puchy as hell. I've heard all the demo wav files, As much as you want it to be , it's definately not HYPE. Have a listen at the link.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)