aaa Trev Get your head out of that clone and... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Trev Get your head out of that clone and...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Oct-00  @  05:36 AM   -   Trev Get your head out of that clone and...

hank

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

tell me wassup w/ the boxes.i got a shipping idea but there has to be something to ship first.

Where are you in England?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Oct-00  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Trev Get your head out of that clone and...

trev

I'm near Manchester. Shit, sorry but I feel a right twat for promising this box and not delivering. I've started to write the code for it, I'll probably order the rest of the parts I need when I make my next order to Farnell... so its being made. When do you kind of need it by? Last month? Oh shit..

Whaddya want? A little plastic box with a MIDI in, and MIDI out, and all MIDI messages are passed from the IN to the OUT, except that MIDI clock signals are divided by two- so that the machine you're controlling runs at half the tempo that the sequencer's running at?

What you tryin' to do anyway just out of interest?

Trev

Message 3/4             26-Oct-00  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: Trev Get your head out of that clone and...

hank

I've told you twice what i'm doing with it.The lighter the better.At least it's on track.Mail me with price first man you weren't supposed to start making it until you priced it.I've been mailing you it shows up as techheadz.seen.I'm not sure Maybe someone else is getting my mail or somethin Mail ME AND I'll debrief you.please include a UK price I'll figure the US from there.

OK?

Message 4/4             26-Oct-00  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Trev Get your head out of that clone and...

H

email me yours is fucked up.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)