aaa Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Oct-00  @  04:14 AM   -   Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!!

metaphy99

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Yeah Ape I've been reading the "fucking manual" as you suggested and I'm very much aware that I can use Panorama Velocity, Panorama, and other goodies as my destination. The problem was why some single prgrams would do it and some would not. So I figured I'd leave a simple open ended question where I could see different approaches by different people to see what I was doing wrong. Turns out it seems to be the "Twin \mode" . Any sound with it gets the movement cancelled I think... I do own some other gear, 01w, Cs2x, Quasimidi Sirius(not bad) and some other stuff, but nothing comes close in complexity next to this baby. Besides it's incredible sound and possibilities I purchased it because wanted 16 mutlitamb w/easy setup (like my 01w) for my VST and a good keyboard for some live work. But i must admitt my manual which accompanies me everywhere and I are not always the best of friends and the Virus is a different animal for me. kinda makes me feel like a caveman running around a field with a stick of dynamite. Anyway I am aboard and here to stay so I will be asking more questions in the future from the brilliant minds on this board lol. We'll disregard your obtuse remarks and appreciate your attempt to answer my unclear question.
Thanx...Young Jedi In training - Evar

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             16-Oct-00  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!!

99devils

Well, the fact that the program was in twin mode would screw up your stereo imaging because that's what twin mode is - multiple copies of the sound detuned and panned to make a bigger sound.

Ape doesn't, how shall I put it, umm... He just kind of blurts it out, y'dig? He can be very helpful, but sometimes abrasive. Don't take it personal.

-Craig

Message 3/4             16-Oct-00  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!!

metaphy99

Thanx Craig everything is cool. Have you noticed that since the new OS40.1 that when scrolling through sounds using "the the value buttons" sometimes there is a small unexpected pop as the sounds go flying by? Evar

Message 4/4             16-Oct-00  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Excuuuuuuse Me Mista Ape !!!!

99devils

Nope, but then again I have a Virus A so I wouldn't know ;-) Heh heh!

-Craig

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)