aaa s/nova burnt my house down - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: s/nova burnt my house down

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             09-Oct-00  @  05:11 PM   -   s/nova burnt my house down

nee naa nee naa nee naa

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Come home from work and found my house a smoldering wreck, fireman said"we traced the fire to this small blue shell of a box, its this special button,shorted out set fire to the other special button and burst into flame down yer cable on to yer nylon curtons and hey presto ,no more house"
all i have left is my casio vl tone and a stylaphone bbzzz bzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzbzzz.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             10-Oct-00  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: s/nova burnt my house down

JeremyBellbottoms

Here we go again with the cheeky comics.
Where oh where are those damn helicopters coming from?

Message 3/4             10-Oct-00  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: s/nova burnt my house down

zzzzzzero

some people also cook their supernova into microwaves, anyone want to test it in water, maybe special options will come, bubble songs, splash and seashores?

Message 4/4             12-Oct-00  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: s/nova burnt my house down

aa

Or better still, try taking a bath with it - preferably with you in the tub and the power cord conected...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)