aaa Clavia/Nord US Support - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Clavia/Nord US Support

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             21-Aug-00  @  08:42 AM   -   Clavia/Nord US Support

99devils

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just thought I'd throw this out to the DT community.

Some of you know that I've been pissing and moaning about my Nord Lead I, which had to go back to Clavia's US people to be repaired (pitch stick/mod wheel were out). To make a long story short, it's been about a year since I first took the board to the shop. I've been complaining and firing off emails and such...

I received an e-mail today stating that they're going to give me a free voice upgrade board (yay!!!!) for my trouble.

Thought y'all might like to know that this is a company that does actually care somewhat about it's customers. I'm still pissed that it took so long, but at least they've tried.

Too bad I didn't get a free micromodular  

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             21-Aug-00  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Clavia/Nord US Support

jere00001

Link?:  Link

sorry to hear about that man.I think that my nord kicks ass! But I dont have the pitch stick or mod wheel. But it is cool that they are giving you the expansion. That costs like $400 or more, right? I hope you get your keyboard back soon. -Jere Doll

Message 3/4             23-Aug-00  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: Clavia/Nord US Support

Fresh Pants

Hey Craig. Congratulations on finally getting something out of Nord USA. I know you've been waiting some time for results. At least Clavia is making some effort to compensate. And as with everyone else, I hope you get your lovely red Nord back soon.

Red, it's good.

FP

Message 4/4             05-Sep-00  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Clavia/Nord US Support

GT

Nice one Craig. I recieved my nord mod keyboard with a "tip of a pen" paint peel on it. I wrote Randy@8thstreet.com and he immediately wrote Armadillo Distrubutors. The guy there wrote me back the very next day saying Clavia will replace the whole entire lid for it! I know have the mod keyboard, and I am keeping my NL2 rack.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)