aaa FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Jun-00  @  09:57 PM   -   FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT! Linn Drum

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello all. I have a mint Crumar Bit One synth that I would like to trade for something interesting. I'm interested in other synths but tell me what'cha got and I might consider it. I have the original manuel, power supply, reciepts ($1250 in 1985!), and maintanance records. I might just sell it too if I don't get any good trade offers so you can e-mail me with your offer too. E-mail me if you have any questions about it and I'll see if I can answer 'em for ya.

I want to trade gear in person so I'm mainly looking for people in the San Francisco bay area. This thing weighs a ton so I don't really want to have to ship it but don't hesitate to e-mail me though if you have a good trade offer. I just might ship it. =~)

I also have a Yamaha QX21 digital sequencer for sale (best offer) and I might sell my Linn Drum. Its in pretty good condition but has a few scratches. I love this drum machine and I hate to sell it but I need money. It has 15 different classic drum sounds and 18 individual outs! It's commonly used by Hardfloor and tons of other groups. This is the drum machine that put the TR-909 and TR-808 to rest back in the '80's! Well you all know the story. Best offer for both.

Here's some links to sites with info one the Crumar Bit One:

http://www.synthmuseum.com/crumar/crubit101.html

http://members.xoom.com/pierregander/bit/index.html

Thanks for reading!

~Pete (ReZo)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Jun-00  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT!

komputerkontrolled

is it white or black? Keyboard or rack?

thanks,

James

Message 3/4             07-Jun-00  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT!

ReZo

It's black. The Bit One only came in black unlike the rack version Bit 01 and the Bit 99 which also came in white. I have the keyboard version.

~Pete

Message 4/4             07-Jun-00  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: FS/T: Crumar Bit One analog synth MINT!

komputer

O I C, thanks man.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)