aaa Defective outputs in drumstation - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Defective outputs in drumstation

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-May-00  @  06:09 PM   -   Defective outputs in drumstation

tetsuo2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have started to use my alt outputs in my drumstation... but its kinda stupid cuz it seems as tho out put 3 doesnt work at all and out put 2 is kind of low volume.

I have rigorously tested all the outputs, and yes, those jacks are definately defective... Phil, has this been known to happen? I just bought this a month ago tops. Kinda sux to see new gear do this stuff, tho i love this machine.

Is this defect covered under warrantee?? Not only that, the place I normally deal with is called davidson electronics, they said they are no longer the authorized repair center for novation... Now what should I do??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-May-00  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: Defective outputs in drumstation

tetsuo2

its the v2, to avoid THAT queston

Message 3/4             30-May-00  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: Defective outputs in drumstation

phill

the levels from each output shoul be
the same. if you assign more than one
drum to an output the level does drop
to avoid clipping. please check this.

if not send it in for repair.

ph

Message 4/4             30-May-00  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: Defective outputs in drumstation

tetsuo2

it doesnt drop it drops off the face of the earth  

in such case i guess im stuck with bad luck and having to bring it in.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)