aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDY

Richie who? Richie Hawtin? Well he's one pumpin' acid freek speccy four eyes slaphead if I ever did hear one, but hey! he's down wit da juice on a Friday at my crib Specially when Doc303 is in da hoose ya ken likes

Cutin' it back an forth, just scrackin likes.

Anyone rage likes to share any random squences or 16ths?

Shake it all aboot.

Message 32/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

S my friend flyin high on the lazer guided bassflo you and me will complete the sesh with a yard of the best- no need to say no more ken liksay ya radge mutha of the night time streamline outta time but just for slippin slippin heheh no dis you always timely with the 44 46 44 42

takes me back all this likesay just say like heheh

doc303 balance out

Message 33/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

doc303

any of you droogs on the flow? you know who S is yeah? Well if not I'll keep it Fly likes. If the man wants it low we'll just keep it there but woa my grans got the shivers just thinkin of those killer beats n tracks big shout out for the man with the clout.

S I salute you Highly and Selassy heheh

d303 till the next one likes Radge God of the Underbelly

Message 34/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

melon

Stop it!!! Stop it!!! You're making me ill.

Message 35/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Maise

Listen just what is this shit. Are you all chewin the rope or what? I ain't heard such lame red-eyed beatnik shit since Skanka Rink played the ice down in the Testhouse. Leave it or bow out.

Message 36/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

I was down wid the mega brazin fish supper the other day likes, an ma main frame Mr Cokey gave me an ma other jake, Mr Hokey a few dance steps to shake our bootie to.

He said if yew are not too under the inflence of the pop then try this wan likes ken. The cazy foot that you have on yer left likes, well you put it in, he was getting really excited and down with the steps!!! he!he!

So he really turned it on its triplet head and he pulled his trainer back out again WOW!!!
He doubled the suckaz tempo............
THEN he stuck it to me one time then he shook that crazy rage all about the hoose!!!!

GENIUS!!!

Then the bit I thought wasnea dope at all. He sunk the heed into my main gee, Hokey. Then he ran into a wall.
After that he turned around.

That's what it's all about.

See?

Message 37/103             01-Dec-98  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

This is getting preposterous ! ! ! ! Remove me from this mailing list AT ONCE !

UNSUBSCRIBE
UNSUBSCRIBE

I no longer want to be a part of this.

UNSUBSCRIBE

(why don't you all go to the rant section, they will like you there. They're just like you, but even uglier)

Message 38/103             02-Dec-98  @  07:39 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Now Now.

What about the Lara Pic?

Message 39/103             02-Dec-98  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

at

Sorry, just one of my "turns" ! Ignore me.

Message 40/103             02-Dec-98  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

MCSQUIDGY

YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!
YO!YO!YO!

I just was hangin' with the rages at Rant an they don't seem dope ta me .... they no speakin man!!

big jobbies to yall

out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)