aaa We are......... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: We are.........

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 08-Jul-00  @  09:58 AM   -   We are.........

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

We are..............

.......watching you!

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom....boom chish boom chish boom chish......boom crash, break, boom crash, ricka-ricka-ricka boom chish crash snare...

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE BOOGIE MONSTER?
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE BOOGIE MONSTER?

GET DOWN!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/48             15-Jul-00  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: We are.........

pedicelli

Lord, please put this fucko out of his misery...

Message 32/48             17-Jul-00  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: We are.........

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

hey, sorry, first of all i don't really like starting shit (i actually try to answer any questions i can, in the other, non-retarded forums), and i am NOT chim or whoever...

now, pedicelli: you know, i have a feeling we'd probably get along well enough if we met, but since you insist on pushing a weak point:

"It's a person who's afraid of something that he doesn't know what it is"... yes, i know a lot of guys in engineering (mostly computer eng.), and they've all got your wonderful command of the english language (p.s it's someone who hates homosexuals, period)... i'm in comp. sci. myself, which means unlike sheltered engineers i'm forced to get an ACTUAL EDUCATION... sorry but if you think going to univ. for engineering's getting educated you're wrong, it's called getting trained (engineers have THE worst reading/writing (thinking?) skills in any field of study in canada, _including_vis._art!_), take some phil., poly sci, etc. etc. and THINK for a bit (just taking the courses doen't really help... you could also read some books, that tends to work well enough), then maybe you can come up with a decent (i.e articulate) rebuttal of the following points:

-sorry but the fact that you're christian really doesn't lend any weight to your "educated" argument... and yes, i have a problem with christians (they're a large part of why western society has such a disgusting, blatently patriarchal slant), you can try to spin this around so _i_ look like an ignorant pleeb but sorry, in my books it's like hating nazis (only you guys have killed at least 10X more people), totally justifiable.

-i don't really see the argument behind point #5... you've proven NOTHING. there are lots of men who beat their wives/girlfriends, and it usually takes SEVERAL years for the women to get away (if they ever do...), yet those men obviously have no respect, despite their long-term relationship... so what exactly was the point you were trying to make? i think maybe you need a bit more experience with proofs which don't involve mathmatical induction...

-if you were "way out of high school" you might realize that "suck a fuckin' dick" is not only embarassingly stupid, it's also homophobic and/or misogynistic... why undermine the (feeble) points you've made?

the thing is that 39 hours a week of math and physics don't educate you (trust me, i've done it), because education is about learning how to think, not how to calculate X; if you were educated you'd realize that (for example) calling someone a pussy or nigger is misogynistic/racist... unfortunately a lot of this sort of hatred gets dismissed as a "joke", etc. when really it shows a fundamental lack of understanding fo the whole concept of enlightenment...

so please stop and look at who/what you are.

p.s - i probably could've guessed you were an engineer without you telling me: "essence", "lastly" isn't a fucking word (finally?), etc. etc. (nice writing there, do you read the toronto sun?) people like you really make me sick/depressed, cause you think you're smart, but aren't. GROW UP!

Message 33/48             17-Jul-00  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: We are.........

swanofnever

p.p.s - sorry, just read this:"you gotta find yourself a new snatch.  "
thanks for proving my point pedicelli, you certainly are one hell of an educated man...

peace

Message 34/48             17-Jul-00  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: We are.........

komputer

OMG, Chim

BAHAHA! Pedecilli has negro relatives?!!!!!

Holy crap, I think I about spit my drink all over my monitor!

hahaha!!

Message 35/48             17-Jul-00  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: We are.........

Local Boy

Fucking hell, is this the TB303 room or the "stand up for gay rights" room?

Swanofnever, get off the soapbox man, so we've established that you don't share the same views as pedicelli, big deal. Does it really matter what he thinks of gays\women\ethnic minorities?

If you are more interested in being politically correct than you are in synthesizers then do us all a favour and go to a forum that deals with those issues.

peace

Message 36/48             17-Jul-00  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: We are.........

pedicelli

BAH-WA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BAH-HAHAHA @
"stand up for gay rights" room. That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

"Ya, that's right, yell the bitch out!" - Eddie Murphy, Delirous (1983)

Message 37/48             18-Jul-00  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: We are.........

cocomox

This is getting stupid. swanofnever, are you some kind of drama queen or something? Do you thrive on the latest crisis? Save it for the Golden Girls or COPS.

-Nick

Message 38/48             18-Jul-00  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: We are.........

pedicelli

Anyways...back to the wonderful world of techno. Say "me" if
you want an Access Indigo...  

Message 39/48             18-Jul-00  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: We are.........

cocomox

Hell yes! Well, I really want a Virus B, the Indigo doesn't look bad either. Is it even out yet?

-Nick

Message 40/48             18-Jul-00  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: We are.........

komputer

Bite me Pedecilli, I am getting that shite first! Thats why I sold my Jupiter 6. That board is on bakcordered for 6 months.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)