aaa SupernovaII KB - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SupernovaII KB

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 09-Apr-00  @  09:49 PM   -   SupernovaII KB

Rzo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Is it me or do these new Novation Keyboards seem completely untouchable? No other VA even compares as far as Im concerned. Ive already started saving for a Nova, but I think Im gonna hold off for a while and get the SN2. Anyone played one yet?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/46             06-Jun-00  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

ryanmcwhorter

yeah, this issue's got me tapping my fingers as well. I'd rather them not have e-mailed me and told me june 5th if it wasn't going to be june 5th. I've made vacation plans around this shipping ETA (naturally I don't want a $2500 synth sitting outside in the rain while i'm on vacation)and i'm quite irritated about this.
i'll e-mail the distributor (zzounds.com)this afternoon- (june 6) and let you know when and if i hear back from them... r.

Message 42/46             06-Jun-00  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

x

zzounds is notorious for LYING ABOUT GEAR'S ARRIVAL DATE. i would be very suspicious.

Message 43/46             07-Jun-00  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

ryanmcwhorter

yep, they said their shipment of novation products was delayed and they don't know why.
great customer support, huh? this is twice zzounds has given me an expected arrival date on something and then changed their minds. the bastards. r.

Message 44/46             07-Jun-00  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

x

the fact that there's NO PHONE NUMBER you can reach them at doesnt really inspire much confidence....!!!!!!

Message 45/46             07-Jun-00  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

RL

I feel for you Ryan.... making your vacation days around these uncertain arrival dates(rubber band time) is a pain. I too, plan to take a week of vacation to play with these cool gears I just got and the SN2 is the last item that has not arrive yet  Lucky me that I didn't jump the boat and plan for April release  What's the hold up is all about or at least give us their progress update.... (Phil??)   Anyway, best regard to you and the rest of the fellas out there who moan and groan for the blue machine that begins to give us all blue balls   Late.......

RL

Message 46/46             07-Jun-00  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: SupernovaII KB

ryanmcwhorter

to further the confusion a guy on the nova mailing list said that novation told him firsthand that the supernova 2 RACK isn't shipping til august... now is the keyboard shipping earlier than the rack?? oh well, we must be patient. r.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)