aaa If you had..... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: If you had.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 07-Oct-00  @  06:39 PM   -   If you had.....

Money Man

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

10 000 Dollars or 7 000 Pounds.

What gear would you buy to make acidtechno.

Monitors,mixer,pc,programs,synths,sampler,effects,drummachines -a whole studio is what I´m talking about so you could produce and master your music yourself.

Ok let me hear your dreams!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/49             23-Oct-00  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: If you had.....

H

You don't wanna move here but yea $5 get you a lil nipple in front of god and everybody.Most of the time they're grade aaa no silicone titties.Mostly young ones 18-22 ummm ummm good.Just make sure when you do you make sure it's at the beginning of her lil number redneck slobber doesn't look too appetizing.Mpc 2000XL is bangin.

there are hos everywhere you look the best ones are the ones that don't know it yet.seen.Get some game and a nice lookin camcorder and it does somethin to the female mind.Pimpin IS easy.You jus have to play da role and panties drop.

-;) in da outback cacalac.seen.

Message 42/49             24-Oct-00  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: If you had.....

k

id get a shithot panasonic heavey-duty laptop (they make one which you can drop, it has plastic impact resistant case & heavey duty posidrive screw fittings etc like a G-Shock watch, it has an outer layer bolted on) - i'd get that with outboard Jaz & cdr for writing & storage back home

a small flightcased rack for my outboard

a projector device to project visuals from the lappy in sync with the music -

a k2000 (master keys) -

drumstation

3 syntechno teebee's

TX81Z

akai S1100 (cos they are 101% reliable bulletproof)

old (circa 1980-85), 32-8 soundcraft mixer.

a midi switchable delay as my 'tempo' delay (switches via midi to reset delay time with each new track) -

an old dig' delay with knobs for tape fx...

3 microverb 2's in a rack-kit...

a gate with it's own channel on the mixer and a dedicated send for the trigger in -

4 compressors -

supernova...

bbe 322

Message 43/49             25-Oct-00  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: If you had.....

H

3 syntechno tebees do you sell those or something.Get a truck or lorry whichever you like to call it too.sometimes i feel like i'm in the analog korner/303 chat by myself.

I think you should at least get a 303 or a 777 or something that makes the sounds and the seq in the same box.202/101 K2000 as a controller(ouch my back)i like pc200 cause if it breaks it's just a cheap controller.LSD i mean LCD projector good call.

I dropped my sony broadcast camcorder and it's fine.A friend knocked his bigger sony@ tripod over and it's fine.So you can drop sony stuff pretty well.

speaking of sony EDIROL roland's desktop media division sells a midi to sony/canon control L sync box and sony has a projector out now that won't cost you half your budget and probably has control L.I wanna lsd projector too.Although i did squirt liquid on a pig from a squirt gun so I guess that was one.He was still sittin in his car 7 hrs. later same spot different channel i'm sure.I hope they fired him.

Make someone else trip.

Message 44/49             25-Oct-00  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: If you had.....

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

I repeat, where the Christ do you live? Can I live in the bar 24/7? All's I need is a bed, and scott towels to wipe the redneck slobber off.

Message 45/49             25-Oct-00  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: If you had.....

H

NC G the bars actually bout 20 miles from where i'm at that 18-22 thing relly got you fired up.I can tell you a place to go in tampa where the girlies rub the raw punanny on your undiez.If your smart you'll attend that place in loose boxerz unless your shy.

-;0 I can't believe that hank, damn pimpz.

Message 46/49             25-Oct-00  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: If you had.....

k

mate 3 Teebee's!!... proper !!

truck?... 1 small flightcase rack, one lappy, (the projectors are tiny) k2000 in a case, a big old B&Q plastic box of cables and the soundcraft ... true the mixer is a *bit* big, i was thinking more which mixer i'd like period... so yes on seconds thought i'd prolly go with a smaller spirit or mackie or something then it'd all fit in a hatchback easy... rack mixer bag lappy keyboard

Message 47/49             26-Oct-00  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: If you had.....

H

Not a FULLSIZE like a jeep or somethin.

I got my show down to 3 gig bags a 4 space rack and 1 MPC hardcase.

Message 48/49             26-Oct-00  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: If you had.....

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

This one place in Montreal called
"Teasers"...you can do some pretty sick shit too. Put a 2 dollar coin in your mouth, and lay on your back on the stage. The girl will then sit on your fucking face, pounane right on top, shake her tits in your face, then give you a kiss on both cheeks, then take your 2 dollar coin. =)

And now, back to the wonderful world of techno...I miss my JP-8000 damnit!!!

Message 49/49             27-Oct-00  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: If you had.....

k

that must be REAL exciting for you - and you have to pay too !!! -

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)