aaa Trev do you exist? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Trev do you exist?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             29-Oct-00  @  06:33 AM   -   Trev do you exist?

hank

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have made numerous attempts to contact you yet the only reply I got was from a barry jones at a scientific instruments manufacturer stating your email wasn't valid.Are you a really bad scam artist or are you just a fictional character?

WHAT ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             29-Oct-00  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Trev do you exist?

trevor

Link?:  Link

My email address is:

trevor@resonance.fsnet.co.uk

and it works!!! What the hell have you been using? I'll try emailing you now...

Message 3/5             30-Oct-00  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Trev do you exist?

H

oops.see why i'm an analog turkey.I'm not mailing Barry Jones at resonance Scientific anymore am I.

-;) damn puter.

Message 4/5             11-Nov-00  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Trev do you exist?

ampe

Link?: Link

Hi!

Yeah Trev you sure do exist allright. I just wanted to thank you of-list for that tip on the slide switch for choosing sync source. However there is one more question about that. According to the scheme's the switches in the DIN socket puts the line to GND when the cable is connected. For exemple when the sync cable is jacked in the tb's own clk signal will be put to GND in the socket according to the schematics. Is this for real or do it just open a simple switch like a slide switch would...

/ Andreas H

Message 5/5             12-Nov-00  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: Trev do you exist?

trev

Hi Andreas, I've just got back from the synth-DIY gathering. Magnus Danielson and a few other familiar faces were there... :-) I'll have a look at the schems for you later tonight. I've a feeling the switch simply selects betwen internal stop/start and clock, and external stop/start/clock?
Anyway you won't need anything other than a simple switch. I'll look into it for you.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)