aaa Suggestion for FX section - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Suggestion for FX section

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             17-Oct-00  @  07:52 AM   -   Suggestion for FX section

Rzo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK I finally got my NovaII and its absolutely superb. I believe I have figured almost everything out however, I cannot figure out why the chorus/flanger/phaser all sounds generaly the same...?
My suggestion is to add a more "gooey" phaser (if thats the word)... Im craving the lovely phasers on my E-5000 filter section. The nova phaser sounds like a flange to me. (BTW, I only have OS v1.0)
One other suggestion (its a longshot though): the addition of a simple osciliscope would be cool as hell! You can already sort of look at the inputs via vocoder. This would be a cool addition for the osc section.
Novation, keep up the good work!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             17-Oct-00  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Suggestion for FX section

assbandit

I think you need to upgrade the OS. go to the novation site if you have anything less than os 1.3

Message 3/5             17-Oct-00  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: Suggestion for FX section

phunkytek

S/Nova I
more agressive fx,

1. an eq on the vocoder
2. more depth to the eq section
3. a bit reduction fx(under dist)
4. distortion that actualy distorts
5. Flanger that does ducking and frip

Message 4/5             17-Oct-00  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: Suggestion for FX section

dB

Totally agree with phunkytek, especially points 3 and 4

Message 5/5             17-Oct-00  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Suggestion for FX section

Rzo

Will I loose all of the sounds I have programed when I upgrade?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)