aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/103             02-Dec-98  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

Ya dirty liein git!

I wuz givin it sum for ya! now ya dissin me!!! respec LACK big style,

er. funky funkster bad flares ya know?? thing.. erm

I'm not cut out for this really, hmmm.

Message 42/103             02-Dec-98  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

space monkey

Man this is getting a little freaky in here. Yo bro, da hot tip????? What the hell? Who gives a Fuck if your girl digs a bassline? Just as long as she sucks your dick at the end of the day.

Message 43/103             02-Dec-98  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

What the fuck are you people talking about?? Chrsit, speak fuckin' English...

Message 44/103             05-Dec-98  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blue

Who talkin' all dat jive soundin' like a hick from da sticks lickin' funky chickin'!
*On the delic trip -Stay-in-focus-*
One,two,One,two skipin' to da box; put the needle to the record and I'm ready to rocks... Say what? you no like to groove...lend me your ear: I got shit to proove.
T-Bass!... up in yo face. the one with the cutoff all over da place. Cold to the touch on a winter's day...Hot in the city, when I get to play. "Computer Controlled"?
I say maybe a spirit, cuz my mind in a trance when I get to hear it. Nevermind the word it's about the funk. Detroit is to london as house to punk.
Satin panties on the console...Acid out the bins!
Kentucky fryed lyrics...So tell ya friendz.

Message 45/103             06-Dec-98  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Raver X

Wow! That was deep, Vanilla Ice meets Fred Sanford!

What is this? The ebonics chatroom?

All yous is some jive turkey muvafuckas, siiit! Ya dig?

Yo man, Im outta here...word to your mother!

Message 46/103             09-Dec-98  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Jock

Christ, you lot want your cake and you want to eat it. Fuck that I'd just like to have a girl whose into anal penetration, fuck techno or any other type of music.

Message 47/103             09-Dec-98  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

cd

ha ha ha.....nice!!! 

Message 48/103             10-Dec-98  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

tubbs

this is my first chatroom experience and can i say it has
been most enlightning with regards the continued useage
of the most expressive tool of our decade the 303 bassline
also i now have a better grasp of the female sex
(if only conceptually)thanks tothe handy refference's to
the tradesmans entrance.i leave you now pipe in one hand
cock in the other ,and bid you good day .

Message 49/103             08-Feb-99  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

duke303

I want more pics of Lara Croft naked

NOW!

Message 50/103             08-Feb-99  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

me

My Girl likes the TB, in fact she is gonna buy me one coz I had to sell me last one, anal penetration? No thanks. My missus likes me writing techno not coz dollars but coz she's into it, anyway tell me who ever made money writing techno? couple of grand, sure but its such a bogus scene, and lets be honest most people into techno are freeloaders who would rather spend their cash on recreational pharmacuticals (and maybe the odd bootleg mixtape), and I know coz I'm talking from experience.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)