aaa units are shipping-- anyone received yet? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  04:42 PM   -   units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

ryanmcwhorter

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well sn2 keyboards supposedly shipped to the states last week but I've heard or seen nothing (i ordered through zzounds)- anyone heard about the status of their order- read the on-line manual, can't wait. r.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/57             31-Aug-00  @  05:52 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Cyrex

Link?: Link

For all you European people out there, Musicians-Gear receives their first load of SNII (24 voice) synths next week. When I've received mine, I'll let you know.  

Message 52/57             31-Aug-00  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

gb

I'm planning to buy a SuperNova II Pro rack, if it ever arrives.

Anybody think it might be too optimistic to expect to see these in european stores sometime during the next two months ? Seems that Novation is hardly able to deliver the keyboard versions.

Message 53/57             01-Sep-00  @  07:34 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

Phill

Racks will ship early next week.

Phill

Message 54/57             01-Sep-00  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

gb

Well, HEY! That's just darn excellent! Thanks, Phill.

Message 55/57             02-Sep-00  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

realtrance

Link?:  Link

sci,

not to go off-topic but with the BR-8, I would not use the headphone output to connect the recorder, just go with the usual outs.

I'm sure the headphone op-amp is just fine, but it adds just a little bit different noise/resistance/output from a standard out (it's there with an amp to drive headphones, after all), you'll get cleaner results from the standard outs.

I'm assuming you're wanting to out the BR-8 to your new SNII's in?

rt

Message 56/57             02-Sep-00  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

chris

Link?: Link

Just had a play with a SNII keyboard.

V. nice, but I'm not sure that it's so nice that I need to upgrade my SN1...

There seem to be some problems with the quality of the envelope sliders - I tried 2 keyboards and both had very *sticky* sliders...

I might wait for a while and upgrade my SN rack.

Message 57/57             16-Sep-00  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: units are shipping-- anyone received yet?

bmarshalsea

EMIS Music in Bristol (UK) has SN2 KBs no racks. I was the first to have a play as well, as he got it out the box for me!

It's fairly nice but I prefer the action on my GEM S3.

Personal preference though.

Not any real difference than messing with the Rack Supernova - except the sliders for the ENVs.

It's going to be a personal choice thing though.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)