aaa ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jul-00  @  05:41 AM   -   ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

The Price for your products are crashing down like Yamaha-Products.
The BIG supernova was selled on ebay for half of the price !
I think people donīt trust anymore in your update-politic.
If its too much work for Phil
Novation should have another person to work on it.

Iīm very angry, especially that I canīt sell it for a fair price because of your bad reputation.

I think tis was the last product Iīve bought from Novation.

I ve bought an Access Virus Keyboard and now I see the big difference :
better updates and better sounds.

THANK YOU
bene

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/59             09-Aug-00  @  07:31 AM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

unison lols

in unison mode, one program have in fact two, tree,...programs layered.
It is suitable to fatten up the sound
by detuning the different programs.

Message 52/59             09-Aug-00  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

Caduceus

Can't you just put 2 or 3 programs on the same MIDI channel to do that?

Message 53/59             09-Aug-00  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

Stefan

Link?: Link

Yes you can. Unison mode is only a way to reach the same effect with less strain.
And because unison mode is part of a program it's easier to handle in multi mode.

Message 54/59             17-Aug-00  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

GT

novation? errrr, its time to get up, n o v a t i o n, come on, time to get a new os you promised too long ago, too much sleep can you forget things.

....and for the thick arsed, slow synapsing tossers who think this about making better music, sod off. With out a final os, no editor adaptions(solid ones) can be made....

....so dev@novation, come on now, this is taking the royal piss mates, lets get the nova and sn final code compiled and posted as advertised.

Message 55/59             18-Aug-00  @  06:54 AM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

r-tek

so a synth with a knob for virtually every function is in dire need of an editor then? Right mate.

Message 56/59             18-Aug-00  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

GT

r-tek man, don't make open up a can on ya. the nova is THE ONLY box i have that DOES NOT have a final os/adaptation for sound diver, and as Phill said, without a final OS listing all the capabilities, you can't an adaptation for it. Don't be thick, its not about knobs...how about editing a patch name within 0.5 secs, dumping all patches of every synth i have to Sounddiver after a session. You get it know??

Message 57/59             18-Aug-00  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

k

are u saying you cant setup a soundiver profile/setup for the nova's, and change/add the new parameters when they appear?.. (dont use sounddiver so dont know)

Message 58/59             19-Aug-00  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

r-tek

no need for threats or profanity dude. And uhhhhh.......my version of sounddiver is getting on a bit now, but it quite clearly lists both the supernova and the nova in the supported models list, mebbe I`m just a bit dense or summing but why can`t you use it now?

Message 59/59             20-Aug-00  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: ITS A SHAME HOW LONG I WAIT FOR OS4, NOVATION

GT

Just joking r-tek man, its just a funny expression from the hood.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 59 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)