aaa FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             06-Oct-00  @  03:49 PM   -   FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

x2c4nrg

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

FS or FT Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

Absolutely mint Technosaurus Microcon II. Practically brand new. Used one time. This is the fat single oscillator analog monosynth w/MIDI. Read more about it on www.drummachine.com. Original box & manuel. $300 obo

Roland Juno 106. Excellent cosmetic condition. Has one dead voice but can be fixed. Original manuel & power supply. $300 firm

Roland TR-707. Good cosmetic condition, works great. Can be used to sync your xox gear [TB-303] to your MIDI set up. Copy of manuel, no power supply. $140 obo

Will trade all for Roland JP-8000 or JP-8080.

~Pete

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             06-Oct-00  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

H

Link?:  No link

Why are you selling the con?If you have it in a week I'll take it off your hands if Mickey T won't cut me a deal.Not trying to piss on your parade but 5 voice 106 are not cheap to fix and the way it assigns note priority you don't hear every 6th note isn't that what's happening w/ yours?

Message 3/6             08-Oct-00  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

ReZo 2k

Well, I'm selling this gear to buy a JP-8000. Since the Microcon is just a single ocsillator monosynth, I really don't need it cause I already have plenty of monosynths. This Microcon is absolutely mint. I picked it up from Mickey T @ The Drum Machine Museum in SF personally a couple months ago. Can you believe I traded a super mint Crumar Bit One for it?

As for the Juno, Roland still carries the part for around $50. The reason I didn't get to fix it is cause I'm not a techie and I don't know how to do any of that stuff. The juno works great when you use a sequencer like the one on the 777 or EA-1 to sequence it. If you play it live, then it's like you said, every 6th note is silent. The Juno also works perfect in unison mode which allows the juno to use all the oscillators on one key. You will not hear a silent note this way but the Juno works as a monosynth. If some one is interested, I'm willing to make a deal. I love this Juno & I would keep it except I feel like for the style I'm producing now, I can accomplish more with a JP-8000.

Feel free to ask questions about the gear for sale.

Pete

Message 4/6             08-Oct-00  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

H

Link?: Link

Go check out my track at the link give me a review and LET;) you email me if you give me a review.I got most of my club experience from S.Florida and some Florida peeps already gave me a positive review.I respect your opinion as your tracks and equipment list seem intelligent.I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY VCO MONOSYNTHS.I Don't have a con but was considering that as my next synth purchase I had my eyes on con w/ the don,but might be interested in your conII.If you could just give me that review?I know sf is a big consumer of funky beats and was wondering what your take on my breakdance beats was?It's a good demo of a MPC,777,EA-1,and a seekers vocoder(like Mickey T sells)at the very least I know your interested how the vocoder sounds w/ just the internal OSC and a dynamic mic while used live while monitors are blasting in the same room.Go look at the Hank D track thread in the music/tech forum.It's an unfinished 22khz lofi so turn up the treble 2 suit your taste.Enjoy!

username:hankfunk
password:beats

Message 5/6             11-Oct-00  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

909 inc.

That log/pass does not work...

can you give more specific
directions? I'd like to check out your
tracks.

Message 6/6             12-Oct-00  @  07:46 AM   -   RE: FS or FT: Microcon II, Juno 106, TR-707

H

Use the password in the future right now I'm using the xdrive to collaborate locally.Same password will work on Friday and will go back down on Sunday be patient i'm casting spells w/ a dreadlock and a scratch master 

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)