aaa Please Mr Phill McDonald - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Please Mr Phill McDonald

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Sep-00  @  03:32 AM   -   Please Mr Phill McDonald

MAKE IT WIDE

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can we have a nice stereo enhancement/wide spacial efx put in s/nova update,and can flange and phaser be made a tad more noticeable,they are far to subtle.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             15-Sep-00  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: Please Mr Phill McDonald

Phill

If you are talking about SNVII & NOVA II, this has already been done in OS 1.3 available on our site.

We will have to see what can be done on older SNV1 & Nova

Message 3/6             15-Sep-00  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: Please Mr Phill McDonald

dB

I'm a proud owner of a Nova 1, and I think it's complete as it is; but distorted sounds don't seem to be that aggressive as on the Virus. I'm not an expert, but I think that a lo-fi effect / bit-reducer could be effective to achieve those sharp and dirty aggressive sounds. If this was achievable on the Nova, then this blue box should be told it's perfect for every style.
Do you think it's possible to implement these fx on the next OS update?
Thanks in advance Carlo

Message 4/6             15-Sep-00  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: Please Mr Phill McDonald

k

well if you want lo-fi, just add a gitar dist' pedal at the appropriate output - cheap

Message 5/6             16-Sep-00  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: Please Mr Phill McDonald

Markus

Hey Phill, do you plan to strenghten the distortion fx's on the next OS update for the Nova 1? I also think that it has a lack of strenght and sharpness on distorted leads, even if it is really a great instrument. Thanx
Markus

Message 6/6             19-Sep-00  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Please Mr Phill McDonald

batcrack

what would be cool is if you could ad a downsampling feature on the distortion, like chopping it down to 3 bit or whatever... kinda like the Z1.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)