aaa Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             10-Aug-00  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

RL

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I don't know! It'll be great if it is but I just bought mine.... Wonder how significant differ will it be. Better yet if Clavia optimize some of the hefty DSP usage modules and add more new modules to it and that would be it! No need for NM2   Actually NM2 would be great if they decide to go for a bigger keyboard, LOTS more of the NL3 knobs type w/LED, pitchbend and mod controllers, faster and better DSP chip, larger LCD display(blue or orange display and not green) all for the price that is close to the current NM1. It was a good dream  Nice, very nice...........

So quiet here... let's make some noise Clavia owners.... I'm sure there more Clav owners out there than most other VA's or maybe y'all too happy with making tune with them and have nothing to gribe 'bout! 

RL

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-Aug-00  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

Fresh Pants

Link?: Link

I've got a Micro, but all this still applies.  
There's been some paranoia over at the Nord Modular mailing list over at Wizoo land. Not to distract from DT, but there is some discussion over there that ya'll might find amusing. I personally don't have any problems with what the NM can do, of course we all want bigger, better, faster, more. I'm sensing a trend somewhere around here... I love my little red noise box.

FP

Message 3/6             11-Aug-00  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

GT

hehe, clavia owners are like porsche owners....quite, well reserved and very well satisfied....with never a need for tech support!!!!

Filter on..

GT

Message 4/6             13-Aug-00  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

formant

Link?:  Link

hey pants, i have a micro also...

if my wife lets me i am selling it and getting the bigger one :-)

i can't think of anything else i want except maybe 6 outs and 8 dsps!

yeah what you guys said.

later

jamey

Message 5/6             25-Aug-00  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

Mark

Clavia replied to an email I sent them:

Thanks for your suggestions.
For the moment we don't have any plans for a new Nord Modular, but we will
continue with the project.

Best regards

Fredrik, Clavia

Message 6/6             26-Aug-00  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Are there any plans for a Modular 2 ?

Edwanical

News on the NM2:

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messages.cfm?Type=normal&Thread_ID=28573#127351

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)