aaa Phil, How long did you... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Phil, How long did you...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             08-Jun-00  @  03:07 AM   -   Phil, How long did you...

jukka.teno

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How long did it take to complete Keyboards OS? Can you use your work you did with Keyboard with SuperNova OS 4.0 upgrade or do you start form scratch?

And, give us SUPERSAW and other goodies ;)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             11-Jun-00  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Phil, How long did you...

phill

unison modes are available in snv2kbd..this allows much more than supersaw...as you can have supersync etc...

keyboards will be released soon.

phill

Message 3/6             11-Jun-00  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Phil, How long did you...

XL

Errr I thought Supersaw was a WAVEFORM wasn't it ?

What's sync got to do with it ? Let's have phat sounds using these new waveforms instead of using up more voices to layer parts.

Sounds like you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes...

Betcha this is a copout from Phil - the OS update won't have any (or very few) waveforms... Lets see !

Message 4/6             12-Jun-00  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Phil, How long did you...

jukka.teno

So this means we get unison modes in SUPERNOVA too??? Do we! Yes! Yes! Thatīs good news. W

hat about the time table? Can you "copy & paste" "export/import" features from SN 2 keyboard to SN 1 rack???

"I mean, can you get me high?"

Message 5/6             12-Jun-00  @  06:33 AM   -   RE: Phil, How long did you...

phill

errr, I am not personally resposible for every single requested feature. I am also not trying to pull any wool over anyones eyes,

The sync I was referring to is that it is possible using unison to create Supersync, you can also create SuperPWM, SuperANYTHING rather than just SAW.

No you cannot import new features into older hardware, Some new features will be included in new os but not all.

phill

Message 6/6             12-Jun-00  @  06:49 AM   -   RE: Phil, How long did you...

jukka.teno

I didnīt mean that WE could import stuff from SN2 to SN but if you can benefit from your work with SN2 to "speed up" the OS4 relase.

I just hope we get that "unison" and other extra features. Something to bring life to those special buttons ;)

Keep up the good work...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)