aaa f uckin god dam access!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: f uckin god dam access!!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             09-Oct-00  @  11:54 PM   -   f uckin god damm access!!!!

pissed

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

why are these stupid little modules so hard to get!!! i have called 5 different places about getting one, they all say "oh, we dont have them, but we can get them for you in about two weeks..." i already played that game with a certain unnamed online vendor that starts with zzounds... so i tried putting down a deposit on another from somewhere else... guess what, two weeks came and went! No virus!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ps im not illiterate. the board wont let you post swears and i wanted to just vent my frustration.

p.s2. if you're selling a virus B please post and i will contact you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             10-Oct-00  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

syrusate

I have a access virusb 4.01 os, its about a month old, how much are you willing to offer?

syrusate

Message 3/7             11-Oct-00  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

k

are you in the uk pissed ?

Message 4/7             12-Oct-00  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

99devils

You gotta love a company where the only thing that pisses it's customers off is having to wait for them to build the products  

-Craig

Message 5/7             16-Oct-00  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

metaphy99

If your in the US, go to Access website and look up Geoff's (Joeff) number in California. He may be able to help you if your story is more tragic then the others he receives. That's how I got my
Virus KB,(after trying for three months)They are incredibly backed up because the're a small operation. Goodluck.....Evar

Message 6/7             18-Oct-00  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

Geoff..hehe yeah right. good luck with that one!!!!

Message 7/7             02-Nov-00  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: f uckin god dam access!!!!

thedjmt27

BEEN WAITING FOR RACK 6 weeks & its paid for. Got email from access they say they will be shipping end of the year, and Turnkey or is it Turkey ,says it will be 2 weeks more. who"s right, im with Access.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)