aaa To self - Oscillate.. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: To self - Oscillate..

Viewing all 75 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/75             29-Oct-00  @  12:27 AM   -   To self - Oscillate.. newbie question

metaphy99

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Every couple of weeks I see someone use the terminology self-oscillation. What is self-oscillation? Why do people speak of it like it's real special, is this something I should want to do? Does Waldorf , Nord, and Nova do it? Does the Virus B do it????

Evar

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/75             29-Oct-00  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Crudely, when the resonance is turned up real high and the there is a lot of high frequency cut off going on, the emphasized amplitude of the cut band starts to sound like a sine wave. That sine wave phenomenon is self-oscillation. (On real analog system, self oscillation happens even if you don't pass any signal into the filter.) It's a big deal to some and not for others. Most VAs in the market have low pass filters that will self oscillate. From first hand experience, I know that Virus, Nova, JP8k, MS2000, Nord, Reaktor, Rebirth, Vaz, Waldorf PPG, Roland JV series, and lots more do self osciilate.

Message 3/75             30-Oct-00  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

phunkytek

To the lamen, what was stated is acurate as can be said, but simply put, self osc is when your sampler squeals and screams at a high pitch. It is very distinct. Turn up your resonance and tweek the filter cut off, when it begins to squeal like pig. It's self oscillating.

Message 4/75             30-Oct-00  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Jasper

I don't know about the other symths but the microwaves do self oscilate even when there is no volume on either of the oscilators.

Message 5/75             30-Oct-00  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Neat!

Message 6/75             31-Oct-00  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Metaphy99

Thanks for the infomation....Evar

Message 7/75             31-Oct-00  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

influx

Link?:  Link

first one was right. resonance is so high that it produces its own sound.

neat yes. but why its such a big deal I never understood

Message 8/75             31-Oct-00  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

I don't know either. I don't think it's a big deal.

Message 9/75             31-Oct-00  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nothingnewhere

cause its a cool noise? :-)

Message 10/75             02-Nov-00  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

influx

perfect answer 

Message 11/75             05-Nov-00  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

CK

Strictly speaking most VA's don't self oscillate, the filter requires a kick to get it going. On the supernova you use an envelope to give a pulse of noise to start it off. In practice this makes no difference. Waldorf claim the XT filters and presumably the Q self-oscillate (ie no input is required from the oscillator section) and I've no reason to doubt them.

Message 12/75             05-Nov-00  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

CK, most VAs don't self oscillate? My first hand experience on irus, Nova, JP8k, MS2000, Nord, Reaktor, Rebirth, Vaz, and Waldorf PPG say they do. I insist.  

Message 13/75             05-Nov-00  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Rude Bwoy

We are talking about filters SELF-oscillating i.e. on their own without aid of a little click noise from an oscillator! Nearly all VAs (apart from Waldorf it seems) need something to set the filter off. I suspect the reason an analogue will self oscillate is down to noise.

Message 14/75             05-Nov-00  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

H

Actually the answer to why self oscillation is a big deal in the filter is so you can use the filter and the envelope to make big fat ass drum sounds like 909 and 808 kicks and all those other analog drum sounds.It's more useful for creation of sounds to sample than to play although if you get your lfo in on the envelope and add a lil mod wheel for anther thing you can program some pretty funky rhythmic sequences.Audio range Lfo is cool because you can use it to modulate the pith of the Oscillator for crude FM synthesis which is why the MS404 is one of my favorite synths because everything self oscillates.

A way to use that extra oscillator.

Message 15/75             05-Nov-00  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

H

The picth of the oscillator for crude fm.Microwaves probably self oscillate because they use an analog filter.

I kaint spull sometamez

Message 16/75             05-Nov-00  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Bluton

CK and Rude Bowy, the SELF in self-oscillator doesn't mean the filter being able to oscillate without input signal. It actually means being to oscillate while it is not an oscillator.

The self oscillation sound is what people talk about when they ask if a synth's filter self-oscillate. That's why people say, for example, TB-303's filter self oscillates. One can never not feed any signal into an unmodified TB-303's filter. And that's why some people care if a synth they are buying has self oscillating filters. They care about the how the filters behave for their created sounds, not that wheter the filters oscillate or not if they don't feed any signal in that synth.

Message 17/75             06-Nov-00  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Jasper

The MW1 has an analogue filter, the mw2/xt/xtk etc have digital filters, pretty damn good ones too.

Message 18/75             06-Nov-00  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

johnny

My NL2's filter doesn't self-oscillate (or oscillate with an audio jolt), so whether boomer means the NL2 by Nord I'm not sure... all I can say is mine doesn't :-)

Message 19/75             06-Nov-00  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

phunkytek

also, when you run a self oscilating filtered sound into a distortion device, you get those ripping high pitched Josh Wink style acid lines when the filter squeels.

Message 20/75             07-Nov-00  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Not the NL2. It's Nord Modular whose one of the filter modules is called classic filter will self oscillate with autogain option.

Message 21/75             07-Nov-00  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

ashley

the self oscillating filter was always a sign of good filter design in the analogue world. you should be able to play the oscillating filter up and down the keyboard without losing tracking ie it plays in tune.
ashley

Message 22/75             07-Nov-00  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

CK

In an analogue synth the self oscillation is caused by the noise in the filter feeding back on itself at very high levels of resonance. VAs have to model this and do it with varying degrees of success. The area where all the VAs seem to fall down in their emulation of real analogues is reproducing the sound of an analogue filter right on the edge of self oscillation, which is of course the most difficult bit to model.

Message 23/75             07-Nov-00  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

h

ore you could get a 777 which has 2 rez knobs and 2 overdrive knobs and makes josh's 101 and 303 through a pedal sound weak.

Why did wink change his tune?

Message 24/75             08-Nov-00  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Self oscillation has nothing to do about the noise. Excerpt from Basic "Electronics for Audio Application"

Resoance - A function on a filter in which a narrow band of frequencies (the resonance peak) becomes relatively more prominet. If the resonant peak is high enough, the filter will begin to oscillate, producing an audio output even even in the absense of input.

Most VAs in the market right now are mostly just DSP synths. They don't do any real physical modeling of existing analog filters. There are so many ways to get the same results in DSP. You never know if the most convincing self oscillating DSP filter you ever heard actually just crossfade addition sine wave to the output when the resonance is turned up.

Message 25/75             08-Nov-00  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Jasper

well at some point the resonance will be self-resonating and also being affected and affecting the input oscilators signal.. as opposed to just mixing in with it.

happens at around 121-124 on the microwave, anything past then and most osc sounds are completely drowned out.

Message 26/75             09-Nov-00  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Trypt

Boomer, you're trippin, Ck was right. Self
oscillation only happens when NO sound is
coming into the filter. You cited nearly every
VA out there as being self oscillating, and
you "must insist" that your right. Well, fine,
but you're not. I own a Virus and a Jp-8000
and can assure you that neither of them self
oscillate, nor do most VA's. For an example
of what self oscillation means, listen to a
microwave, or an sh-101.

Then crawl back here and humbly admit that
you got told, succka =)

Message 27/75             09-Nov-00  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Trypt

microwave, or an sh-101.

you got told, succka =)

Message 28/75             09-Nov-00  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Trypt

microwave, or an sh-101.

you got told, succka =)

Message 29/75             09-Nov-00  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Trypt

microwave, or an sh-101.

you got told, succka =)

Message 30/75             09-Nov-00  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Fuck I hate that shit. Sorry.

Message 31/75             09-Nov-00  @  06:38 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

H

you need a bypass switch on that echo!

-;) i think 4 is a new record.succka succka succka succka. sucka only has 1 c you managed 8.

Message 32/75             09-Nov-00  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

well trypt, go on the music-dsp mailing list and ask what those programmers (most inventers all these digital synths we talk about everyday are there) what they define as self-oscillation. and u will see who is an ignorant fool.

Message 33/75             09-Nov-00  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

whoops i was trypting. that was my message to trypt.

Message 34/75             09-Nov-00  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nothingnewhere

its true, you have to have some signal going through the filter for it to oscilate... but the thing is all analog components have atleast a tiniy bit of noise going through, and thats all it needs to oscilate... so, unless your va always sends some info through the filter, it probobly isnt realy 'self' oscilating.

Message 35/75             09-Nov-00  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Pongoid

You all are self-oscillating too much here. You're gonna get your keyboards sticky. Grow up. Make beats. Make people dance to your grooves. Don't be dummies.

Ape

Message 36/75             09-Nov-00  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Aplogies all around in advance for
this and any future posts doubling(or
quadrupling), I'm gonna write K and
see if it's cause I have a mac or
whatnot.

Music-DSP mailing list? Theres your
problem. Digital goon. Self
oscillation (key word "self"), means
that when all oscillator volumes are
off, the filter alone can produce a
sine wave. The JP can't do that. The
virus can't do that. The nord can
kinda pretend to but not really.
Anyway, shut up and get a real synth,
ditch your "DSP" list for an analog
list, then come back and talk child.
As H said above, an example of self
oscillation is the deep kicks you can
get from say a 101 or 202, using
nothing but a self-oscillating filter
and an envelope. Anyone that has
both analog and VA can tell you that a
VA trying to do that next to an analog
is downright silly. Back me up H.

Now go buy a 101, they're cheap, and
their educational value for
digi-people is incredible.

Peace

Message 37/75             10-Nov-00  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Blah blah blah, you obviously don't know what you are talking about trashing something like DSP like that. if you have the slightest idea what it's all about, u'd be embarassed even to think about typing those words.

nothingnowhere, well, try a filter module of a moog modular. you don't have to connect it to anything at all. no signal in, no noise. but it will still self oscillate.

the nord modular filter module was programmed to do the exact same thing here too.

Message 38/75             10-Nov-00  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Digital synths are wonderful and
have their place, and I'd be at a loss
without them or analogs. I was
simply correcting your mistake. You
explain how you think a VA like a
virus self oscillates and I'll kiss your
mother.

P.S Moog filter modules, as with
nearly all moog modules, have a
barely to non-audible hum that
creeps it's way into the signal path.
In fact, nearly all old modulars
do.This is how moog filters self
oscillate with nothing attached. And
stop getting so fucking defensive.
This was an intelligent conversation
untill you went and called me
"ignorant" for knowing more than you
do.......

Message 39/75             10-Nov-00  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Pongoid

When the filter reaches self oscillation, it produces a sine wave. When the output is viewed on an oscilliscope, is closely resembles the path that your hand follows over time while wanking over this topic.

Hum is bad, but yes normal. That's what noise gates are for.

Make beats.

Ape

Message 40/75             10-Nov-00  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

99devils

If you think DSP can't make a good kick, you should sell all your gear and become a goat-herder. Ever heard of a drumstation?

DSP synths can self-oscillate (The Supernova can for sure).

Like Ape says, it's a pointless act to wank over the definition of the term. Make music.

-Craig

Message 41/75             10-Nov-00  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

A drumstation is made to do that. And as I
said, MOST dsp synths can't. Try it on a JP.
And seriously, if you don't want to
perpetuate a topic, then don't add to it, and
at least read what you're replying to. Christ,
I would've forgotten this thread existed by
now....

And now I will. Over and out.

Message 42/75             11-Nov-00  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Good. Trypt you are still wrong. ;)

Message 43/75             11-Nov-00  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

My god you are a fucking child.

And once again GOODBYE.

Message 44/75             11-Nov-00  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Okay let's test again. Hey Trypt u are still wrong!

Message 45/75             11-Nov-00  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nothingnewhere

boomer, the point i was trying to make is, with analog components, there is always teeny tiny bit of noise. you may not be able to hear it, but it is there, and that is all thats needed to set the filter off.

Message 46/75             12-Nov-00  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Boomer, how fucking old are you? I
fucking dropped it, regardless of the
fact that everyone else here knows I
was right, because I DON"T
FUCKING CARE!!!! Is being right
about the definition of self oscillation
THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT TO
YOU?!?!? God, I guess you couldn't
expect much more from someone
who calls himself Boomer.......well,
whine and squeal all you want you
little troll, go try and spoil someone
elses day now.

Message 47/75             12-Nov-00  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

r-tek

ok, lets all take a deep breath and calm down, I dont think anyone wanted this pointless argument so lets leave it there.thanks for the entertainment tho  

Message 48/75             12-Nov-00  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

trypt u think u are so mature but u dont even get it.
what i was trying to tell you was that don't ever try
to tell others to do mature things when u cant do it
yourself. we are all the creatures of ego here. The
proof is clear, we come to this board to confirm
our egos everyday.

nothingnowhere, I am aware of the inherit noise in
analog signal path. But you mean even the tiniest bit of noise
that no one can hear can set it off? Well I doubt it. If it's so,
how come some analog filters don't self-oscillate and those
seem to be the worse and noiser kind.

Message 49/75             12-Nov-00  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

metyaphy99

Thanks EVERYONE !!!! The steady Buzz of information pro and con has been great... but if you say this functions in this dimension and is not just a techno theory & ya got a Virus, then let's have it, tell us how your doing it, so we can all try it . If it works I'll be the first one to take off my hat to you and twist one up in your name!If not then on to a new topic and as Ape says "Make Beats"

Peace-Evar

Message 50/75             12-Nov-00  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Trypt

Soooooooo............how bout that
bolivian team, eh?

Message 51/75             12-Nov-00  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nothingnewhere

the reason some filters dont oscilate is because thier resonance cant go up high enough. there are probobly also filters that just cant oscliate by design too...

Message 52/75             12-Nov-00  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

can't oscillate by design makes sense to me, but i don't know about resonance can't go high enough. Because in principle, resonance is nothing but amplifying some band in the cutoff range, and that's probably one of the easiest parts in filter design.

Message 53/75             12-Nov-00  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

metaphys99, can u say what you said again in plain English please? My German is still better than English after all these years.

Message 54/75             13-Nov-00  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

metaphy99

Hey Boomer,
Just thanking everyone for the information . Rather than discuss it forever I just wanted anyone who is self oscillating with a virus successfully to share how they are doing it. If it can't be done then C'est la Vie (that's life).Thanx for your input also!

Evar

Message 55/75             13-Nov-00  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

influx

OH. MY. GOD.

EVERYONE who got caught up in this, get out your dictionary and look up PEDANTIC.

then look in the mirror and repeat over and over again, while looking DIRECTLY into your own eyes:

PEDANTIC PEDANTIC PEDANTIC PEDANTIC

then go home.

discuss less, do more. no?

Message 56/75             13-Nov-00  @  11:06 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

hehehehe influx, have u looked up pedantic yourself too? The discussion is over! just joking. no offense. ;-)

Evar, so what does self oscillate mean to u? If it means like I understand (it's just the sound, not the matter of having the signal passing thru the filter or not), then I can show you that.

Message 57/75             13-Nov-00  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Pongoid

Want to get self oscillation out of your Virus? Set your RES to 126, and then set your noise to 001. Your filter should self oscilate producing a sine wave, with a pitch that follows your filter envelope, ketracking and modulation settings respectively. Simple. DSP or otherwise. Now, go be musicians, not a wanker. Else, you will get strong wrists, calloused genitalia, and no gigs.

Ape

Message 58/75             13-Nov-00  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Rude Bwoy

Damn my palms need another shave.

Message 59/75             13-Nov-00  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

r-tek

I`d shave mine if it weren`t for the friction burns.

Message 60/75             13-Nov-00  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

phunkytek

My nova self oscilates. If you adjust the res up to 127 and then turn the res knob up all the way and the the filter tracking to 127 and then the Q knob down until sub bass thunders out. It sounds just like my 101 with similar settings. It's very deep and warm old school bass. peaks in the 20-45 hz range. It could'nt do it with out the sine wave produced by the filter, there is no oscillator comming through, just the filter.

Message 61/75             14-Nov-00  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

the virus filter will self osc even noise = 0, at least mine does

Message 62/75             14-Nov-00  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

Jasper

try this speaker shredding sound. res=full, filter=around the sub to normal mark. now set unison on and switch off that limiter.

all volumes=full

goooooodby speakers.

Message 63/75             14-Nov-00  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

r-tek

he he, one of my monitors makes a crackling sound sometime now after doing summing simialr on my mw1. The only sound ever that my sampler hasn`t been able to do justice.

Message 64/75             14-Nov-00  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

hehehehe (speakers)

Message 65/75             16-Nov-00  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Your Virus can self-oscillate with osc volume
all the way down and noise set to zero?
How!?!?!? I'm one of three people I know
who have one and none can do that. even
with the noise set to 1 it's weak as hell and
the noise can still be heard. What is it that
you're doing differently?

Message 66/75             17-Nov-00  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

HELLO trypy. Still trypting after all these days eh? The guy defines the sine wave in filter as self oscillating, the conventional way. Wake up! That no sigal is passed and the filter still can self oscillate doesn't define a self oscillating filter! The sine wave in filter does.

Message 67/75             19-Nov-00  @  06:15 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nothingnewhere

wrong again boomer.

if it can make the sine, then it is oscilating, with no input, it is SELF-oscilating...

...self...

think about it

Message 68/75             19-Nov-00  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

99devils

My Virus A does not produce sound when the Osc volume is all the way down and resonance is at 127...

-Craig

Message 69/75             20-Nov-00  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

boomer

Alright, anybody who thinks selfosc is the matter of no signal should try this...

Rewrite this phrase in less than two words.

"the sound that sounds like a sine wave when resonance is turned up high"

Message 70/75             20-Nov-00  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

r-tek

no need to rewrite the phrase as the concept is simple - if the filter cannot self-oscillate when there is no signal passing through it, then it does not self-oscillate. Resonance emphasises the frequencies just below the cutoff point yes? So, if when you jack the rez whilst sounds are passing through you`ll get a howling/whistling/hamster farting through a peashooter(akai filter) sound - that ISNT the filter self oscillating, its the filter accentuating those frequencies that are being provided by the oscillators etc. , it isn`t doing it by itself.........which, come to think of it does help to explain self-oscillation in 2 words: "self" and "oscillation". Explains it quite well, I think.

I`m disappointed in myself that I even got involved.

Message 71/75             21-Nov-00  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

idiolect

heh... so, uh, can anyone recommend a good self-oscillating filter for trance?

- j

Message 72/75             21-Nov-00  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

trypt

Damn boomer, why are you still being all
high and rude like? But okay, I'll do what
you said:

Rewrite this phrase in less than two words.
"the sound that sounds like a sine wave
when resonance is turned up high"

Okay. OSCILLATING. Now, if you tack on
"with no signal going through", then it is
SELF-oscillating. Something a virus cannot
do.

~Kevyn

Message 73/75             21-Nov-00  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

who gives a shit

is not as though self oscillation is the most useful sound in the world! dam!

Message 74/75             24-Nov-00  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

influx

hehe. wow. anyone do what I said?

pedantic

Message 75/75             28-Nov-00  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: To self - Oscillate..

nomad

fyi, the concepts for an oscillator and a self-oscillating filter really aren't that different people....basically all you are doing is pushing the damping factor of a feedback loop above 1. that's it. at least engineering-wise. pedantic? and yes, even the slightest bit of analog noise can start the chain reaction....
when you have a stack of cans, all it takes is one from the bottom to make the whole stack fall right? there's no 0s in the real world....

wanna try it out? try this experiment on your mixer (it probably needs to be an analog mixer, dunno...it DOES need EQ)....i usually do this through effects, it's fun with a lot of reverb....run the output of the effect into an input on your mixer, and an aux send to that effect. now, turn up the aux send on that channel (yes, feedback, i'm sure we've all done this before by accident) until it feeds back...then back off just a little bit until it stops feeding back.
now, take the mid EQ and turn it up just until it starts feeding back again. now, sweep the mid frequency, and watch the sound follow the knob. just like a self-oscillating filter. even more fun if you have something else in
the mix, something else feeding to the effect too (drum loops are fun).

personally, i find the whole thing boring....you know, if you take a 45Hz square wave, and filter it down, you get a sine wave too right? the "advantage" of self-osc, like someone mentioned, is not that it self-oscs,
but that you can get very close without going over, and it sounds good there.
(and many synths that don't have pitch envs, will have filter envs...with self-osc, instant pitch-env). anyway just a little lesson for the day....

Viewing all 75 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 75 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)