aaa tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 27-Apr-00  @  08:13 PM   -   tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

cristina

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Guys I have been looking at different synths and they all seem to have that tb-303 sound and then some. They have effects,tweaking of sounds and arpeggiator functions that make the tb-303 seem a little obsolete to me. Not to mention that pricewise the tb-303 can get a little ridiculous. Mind you I don't own a tb-303 thats why I am posting this question. I am looking hard at a novation nova synth module.
what gives?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/75             29-May-00  @  06:32 AM   -   RE: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

Maarten

Link?:  Link

I'm hunting for a 606 , where are you?

Message 72/75             29-May-00  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Maarten,

I'm selling my 606. Excellent condition with Analogue Solutions tonal modbox and individual outputs. Cool functions include making a 909 rim shot with the filter sweep all the way up on the high toms...

Message 73/75             30-May-00  @  05:56 AM   -   RE: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

Maarten

You're in the States ,aren't you?
How much?

-M-

Message 74/75             30-May-00  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

pedicelli

Link?: Link

No, I'm in Canada. I paid $600.00 CAD in material costs for the whole thing, so based on that make me an offer. Would like to trade it for a FR-777 if possible. If not, cash will do.

Message 75/75             31-May-00  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: tb-303....Over-hyped?..Please enlighten me

Maarten

I mailed you my offer, let me know.

cheers!
-M-

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 75 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)