aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/103             23-Apr-99  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Richie

spamming ....

sorry...

Message 72/103             11-May-99  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

contra

Link?:  Link

WHOOOOOEEEEEE:!!!!
I'm getting a picture scanned from the latest party, my girlfriend and i went to. AND YOU WILL KNOW, WHAT A PARTYGIRL LOOKS LIKE, WHEN I LAY MY PICTURE ON THIS PAGE. WHOOOOOEEEEEE:!!!! Blam blam blam blam blam.......

quote and remixed from pulp-fiction)

(ehhh.. how do i do that??)

Message 73/103             17-May-99  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Future One

Typical for a thread to do with girls would have so many replies...

Message 74/103             17-May-99  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

planetalgon

Seriously, why aren't there more WOMEN involved in DJ'ing and techno. Granted there are some but the masses of us... boys out number them by the hundreds. Let's be objective in the response and try not to think with your peckers for a minute.

Message 75/103             17-May-99  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Link?: Link

Plantalgone, you should know by now, this isn't the place for the most intelligent responces...(they are far and few between, as you have seen)

Anyhow, I think there are more and more WOMAN involved in the scene everyday. More so now than ever before, in Denver I am seeing "All Women DJ" nights in a few clubs now, so I think it's starting to imerge a little. *(that's my perception, although I could be wrong?)

Message 76/103             17-May-99  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcraig

girls come equipped with their own boxes and knobs to play with, so why would a 303 impress them?

Message 77/103             17-May-99  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Yea, but my 303 is way more reliable than any chick if i've known.

Message 78/103             18-May-99  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

skot_e

Gotta agree with you there jcu3.

Doesn't the same go for motor racing, and the reverse forrrr, uuummmm,.... knitting.

Message 79/103             25-May-99  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

well folks, I found 1!!! She play records, makes beats with me, and is fully supportive of money I spend on gear!...take that!

Message 80/103             26-May-99  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Sounds like the girl from heaven yo ?

(SIGH)

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)