aaa How many users make their own sound with SN - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How many users make their own sound with SN

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             05-Jun-00  @  07:44 AM   -   How many users make their own sound with SN

jayjay

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is there a place where you can send your home made instruments for others to download/upload???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             05-Jun-00  @  07:50 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

trippler

First of all send them to my adress of course ;-)
Phill from Novation has made a place for user sounds on www.novationuk.com --> Downloads --> User Database.

Regards Stefan

Message 3/9             05-Jun-00  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

k

see that little FILES bit at the top of the forum?... you can add them there too :-)... i always make me own... i use factory sounds to get a groove going often.. to quickly add something... then get into tweaking it out later... or start from scratch with a sound original... i must say the supernova is easy to get to grips with, i usually have a success to get what i want... also creating layered sounds is good using a few nova multi-parts on the same midi-channel...

Message 4/9             06-Jun-00  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

jukka.teno

Using "Layers" ??? You mean I make SAW LEAD SOUND (and detune it a little bit lets say to negative "direction") and other sound the opposite "direction" and put them on same MIDI channel to get fatter sounds??? (in multi mode)

Message 5/9             06-Jun-00  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

lol

Yes it's possible and it's great but be aware of polyphony!

Message 6/9             06-Jun-00  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

phillm

Please send any patches to me and I will post on the Novation site.

Phill

Message 7/9             06-Jun-00  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

jukka.teno

Well I bought SuperNova 1 month ago so I am quite new to all the features supernova has but I will send some JP-8080 sawleadtrancefatsounds as soon as I can make them (ahem. New OS would help) <--- or would it ;)

Message 8/9             07-Jun-00  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

lol

We' ll have in new os an unisson mode and probably new oscillators, I hope for a super saw, like the Roland. New filters will be also added which is a major update
I d'like to have a new phaser and chorus too but,...just as bonus!!!

I think it will be very good

Message 9/9             07-Jun-00  @  06:29 AM   -   RE: How many users make their own sound with SN

Pewe

A good phaser woluld be great.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)