aaa I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-98  @  02:52 AM   -   I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

DeepBlue

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Would'nt that be groovin'. She'd have to be a total fox...I'd come home from work and find her
in a leather teddy fondlin' her silver box. I'm
totally serious...we could share our passion for
synth together...like I said before it would be
sooo groovin'. You've got my mail...No weirdos!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/103             27-May-99  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

Fuk, I can't believe she's real...everything I ever wanted in a girl and more...and she think I'm the one from heaven!

Message 82/103             27-May-99  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

planet

Shit I've had all that for 10 years already. I'm married to her. She lets me have my own credit card and even buys me suprises for my studio! Beat that.

Message 83/103             27-May-99  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

pedicelli

Ok, fuck...can we abandon this message section???

Message 84/103             27-May-99  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

Ah, I am too fucking old. I'm 26, if that shit was supposed to happen, it would of by now.

Sorry Planet, you got it all man..

Message 85/103             27-May-99  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Blunted

Mine buys me records.....jcu3, don't get down, she'll come along
pedicelli, nobody is makin you read this thread...
planet, thats dope...I'm happy for you! Mine is definatly marraige material...she wants to open a record store/studio with me...and she's been throwing parties for 2 years now...I'm in heaven...

Message 86/103             28-May-99  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Link?:  Link

Speaking of parties.
My girlfriend, Dj Rose (look at a@b.no up in this thread somewhere. posted 16 apr. 99)
Is playing in 3 weeks from now. Total ACID FLASH.
She's a freak.
Do anyone have any idea how i can post a picture of her, in this page. Like the laura pics ???

Message 87/103             30-May-99  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ionic

i had a chic who was into my knobs but she left me for the mountains......(please come back!)

Message 88/103             30-May-99  @  07:45 AM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

jcu3

knobs or knob yo?

heheh  

Message 89/103             24-Jun-99  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

Contra

Link?:  Link

DONT FUCK WITH MY 303 Damn'it!!

(i know i would'nt. (itchy.. itchy fingers though. )

What do you think ??

Message 90/103             24-Jun-99  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: I wish I had a girl who diged the Bassline...

ReZo-99

Thats tight but I have a better one. I had it on my mp3 page but they made me remove it. I can send it to you if your interested in checking it out. It's a pic of Lara Croft holding a 303 in front of 2 technics 1200's and she has an 808 and 909. Let me know and Ill send you the pic.

How can I put it on this page?

ReZo-99

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)