aaa APSLive/Cubase/Monitoring - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: APSLive/Cubase/Monitoring

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             08-Jun-01  @  06:49 PM   -   APSLive/Cubase/Monitoring

goatrance303

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

is there a way to setup it up so i can monitor the synth in sync with the audio and everything else, and have it record it the way that it hears it and not scoot it to the left because it thinks it has to compensate for monitoring latency? i want to play my recorded audio, my vst instruments, and monitor my microwaveXT all in sync with each other. and have it record it how it hears it.

i just need to know...

1. what's the right way to delay the midi to the channels going out to hardware so they're monitoring the way they'll sound recorded. and to have it record it how it's heard and not adjust for monitoring latency.

2. what the best Synchronization settings for the audio/midi are (ASIO or ASIO MMC? etc.)

3. anything else that might be helpful

feel free so icq/aim me if you want, i'm usually there.

Carl
goatrance303@hotmail.com
icq# 2585420
aim- bokononVCF

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)