aaa ultrabass dx anyone? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ultrabass dx anyone?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             02-Apr-01  @  04:16 PM   -   ultrabass dx anyone?

DJ Vinny Bricks

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I downloaded the ultrabass DX plugin from the directxfiles website, but I cannot get it to work. I tried to install it on my old computer a year or so ago, and i couldn't get it to work then either. Has anyone ever gotten this plugin to work? I can't even get it to show up in the plugin listings of any of my apps. I was going to try and post to the directx newsgroup, but i have never used a newsgroup before and have never been able to figure out how to get to one.

I know I would get a lot of use out of it if I could just get it to work. If anyone has gotten this to work, does it sound as good as it looks like it does? Are there any other plugins simlar to this out there? even if i have to pay for it, I would like to have something to put more oomph in my kick drums.

thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)