aaa EVP 88 - WOW!!! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: EVP 88 - WOW!!!

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             09-Apr-01  @  10:08 PM   -   EVP 88 - WOW!!!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

godamn!, i'm amazed! - what a superb keyboard rendition. Even tho i'd rarely use a synth sound like that 9although it does have some interesting bass-end, when you get on the master keyboard with the pedals and start playing it's as good as any pro hardware synth i've tried offering a similar sound, you'd never know you were playing a softsynth - so lush, soft yet clearly defined, with deep rolling bass and a sound alive with subtle harmonic's. When playing you get instant response even on a p3/450 (with delta EASI drivers)!, absolutely beautiful! - if the rest of the Logic V5 instruments are up to this standard they are going to rock! close your eyes and you really are playing an old classic suitcase keyboard - I swear, it's an absolute perfect copy of the keyboard intro to 'Fool to Cry' by the Stones !! - So responsive & real, you really want to just noodle away playing beautiful chords and create lush ballads. The phaser section is superb, and when you attack the keys you get just the right amount of bite and slight analog-ish distortion along with the extra sharpness, with just a perfect hint of percussiveness. I'm sold!! - I hate to say it, but it beats my K2000!!... ulp!, and there's 13 or so preset organs, and it's up to 88 note poly!!, yup yes, it will play flawlessly at 88 note poly on my p3/450... phew!.. serious, you GOTTA try this shit to beleive it!!.. the most realistic s/w keyboard synth i've tried yet from anyone, makes the PPg etc sound lame!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)