aaa Back to ST - Need Resources - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Back to ST - Need Resources

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             24-Mar-01  @  10:37 PM   -   Back to ST - Need Resources

Veronica

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I used to use an Atari ST for MIDI. Over time, I finally got a Mac when I started getting into more digital audio & needing more MIDI ports. My Mac system, using OMS, grew to 16 ports (times 16 MIDI channels is 512 MIDI channels) using two Opcode Studio 4s.

There are still times that I miss the ST, though, for sequencing. Fact is, I generally record sequences one audio channel at a time to ensure the best MIDI timing, anyway, and on parts like piano, I don't use the sequencer anyway, because a prefer "real" real-time.

I still have the ST and I would like to know where I can find a nice straight ahead sequencer (that functions in a linear and pattern way (similar to Master Tracks Pro), but which has a MIDI resolution HIGHER than 480 PPQN; hopefully 960 PPQN or more. And, if it could be Shareware or Freeware, even better, because over the years I have spent too much on sequencers.

Anyone know of any Internet resources? ANY MIDI programs for the ST would be interesting; actually, any MUSIC programs! :o)

Thanks so much.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)