aaa Audio output disappears in Dynamo? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Audio output disappears in Dynamo?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             22-Nov-00  @  01:00 PM   -   Audio output disappears in Dynamo?

fgjm.lessmann

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I have a SBLive! value and a Hoontech Soundtrack 16ch installed in a PC with an AMD T-bird 800 with 256MB of RAM and an Asus 7V motherboard, Maxtor 40 GB ATA 100 disk with Windows98 SE. I have the following problems:

1. I use the SBLive for audio output with Native Instruments' Dynamo and I don't get any signal while the midi-in is working properly (midi-Led also lights up) and the settings are as should be. Now when I turn on the Play Midi file everything sounds great! Anyone had a similar problem?

2. After changing the audio output in Dynamo to test if my Soundtrack card can be used (which by the way sounds alot better but is also dead while everything works fine in Soundforge, Cakewalk etc.) the system starts slackening down and after a while hangs. Any ideas?

3. I have the demo version of Cubase 5 installed and I experience a similar problem with the midi-in disappearing after about 10 keystrokes on my midikeyboard!?

Someone has any ideas about these phenomena?

any help appreciated.

Greetings,

francis

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)