aaa Logic Sub bass plug-in - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic Sub bass plug-in

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             31-Oct-02  @  11:16 AM   -   Logic Sub bass plug-in

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Are we supposed to use the sub bass plug-in as an insert or on a mono return?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             31-Oct-02  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

milan

Link?: Link

hmmm... i use it as an insert, but why dont you experiment a bit and see what happens? on a bus you could feed it several channels that need beefing up. that might work... or you might leave it altogether for post production. i guess it all depends on your needs.

Message 3/10             31-Oct-02  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

k

insert - I wouldnt use it on a send cos surely it requires everything to be in-phase to work properly.

Message 4/10             31-Oct-02  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

milan

oh yeah, there´s that too.

Message 5/10             31-Oct-02  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

Steve Webster

Oh yea. (cough). That makes sense K.

Message 6/10             31-Oct-02  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

Boo

Link?:  Link

Subass! Isn't it? Marvellous. Big boys, Computers for synths, in their bedrooms? Beefy bass on toast? Probably. Marvellous.

That sub plugin is great. Love the tape echo. It's Dubtastic.

What are the EP's and Hammond instruments like? Anybody tried them? I'm gonna activate the demos tonight. I'm all exciticated.

Bollocks.

Message 7/10             01-Nov-02  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

Steve Webster

Also loving the stereo spreader plug-in over pads. Phatt.

Message 8/10             01-Nov-02  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

Boo

I tried the Logic Organs and EPs this morning. Pretty cool - Like Zero latency. Nice sounds, but I can't tell how authentic they are yet.

Message 9/10             01-Nov-02  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

k

yeah the stereo enhancer is superb... use it on guitars too & BV's, brilliant!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/10             08-Nov-02  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Logic Sub bass plug-in

psylichon

if you're talking about the EVP88, I think it's amazingly authentic. Of course, I only have the EVP73 because Emagic are stingy little bastards. But from the limited version I have I think it's very true to the original...

psylichon

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)