aaa Free plugins - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Free plugins

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             01-Aug-01  @  09:03 AM   -   Free plugins

Me!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I need lotsa free VST synths, effects, etc (and maybe some really good non-free ones). Someone help me out??????

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             01-Aug-01  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

k

Link?: Link

search for 'VST' in the SAMPLES/FILES section - there is over 100 free VST FX in there to download

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10             02-Aug-01  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

Skuzzbag

Link?:  No link

and checkout

www.ohmforce.com

Message 4/10             05-Aug-01  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: Free plugins

Jasper

There is a nice DX synth here, free for the time being.

Message 5/10             08-Aug-01  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

bit crusher

Link?:  Link

isnt the neon synth from steinberg free? check out steinberg.net's ftp site, lotsa stuff there, theres even a public beta of cubase 5 but I couldnt get it to run on my win2k machine (sonar's better though ;)

Message 6/10             10-Aug-01  @  05:33 AM   -   RE: Free plugins

k

yes, neon is included in VST as a freebie - so is LM9 & VB1

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/10             10-Aug-01  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

Brett B

LM9 is included in VST now? Can users of 3.7 get it?

Message 8/10             11-Aug-01  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

k

why not I think you can d/laod it from steinborg - hang on

thats weird it's not in the downloads but comes with the demo download vst. ??? - odd...

Message 9/10             11-Aug-01  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

k

ok I added it to the SAMPLES/FILES library - I hope that's ok with steinberg cos it is freeware and they have VB1 and NEON in their FTP which also come free with the demo download - um ok, i added the .dll & .txt files only - if you go to the PCWARE section here and search for LM9 or LM-9, (whatever, I cant remember how I added it with or without the dash) - anyways basicaly read my LM9 page review cos it says there how to change your drumsounds using the textfile kits to use any samples and make new kits with your own samples.

ou have to create a folde rin your plugisn DIR called 'LM-9' - then inside that you have to create two folders called 'acoustic' and 'beat box' - then add the samples you want and adapt the textfiles - you'll work it out if you read the review page.

Message 10/10             16-Aug-01  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: Free plugins

Brett B

K-v-R . wow. That is a resource. I just spent the last half hour downloading LM4,RMF, Reaktor, Pro-52, Model-E, and PPGwave kits. nice. I have the LM4, I thought the 9 was an upgrade, not the smaller of the two. I use the RMF mostly, but i need decay and release control. Does Batery have that, and do any of the DXI drum machines like Battery offer the multi-outs like in VST so you can eq the drums seperatly? VST synths support multi output, but DXI doesn't, so how does the DXI version of battery deal with this.Right now I have to bounce all my drum tracks to audio before I can eq them.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)