aaa Two new effect VST plugins - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Two new effect VST plugins

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             25-Jul-02  @  05:49 PM   -   Two new effect VST plugins

nxo

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all,

Two new freeware plugins are out:

Sukreep: Groove Multi-mode Filter is a freeware VST Plug-in for PC. Sukreep is a stereo multi-mode filter with saturation and tempo based envelope follower.

Pali: Groove Multi-mode Stereo Delay is a freeware VST Plug-in for PC. Pali is a tempo based Stereo/Mono Delay with alternative routings and multi- mode filters.

Both can be downloaded at http://norsez.tripod.com/vst.html

Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             25-Jul-02  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

k

Link?:  Link

Cool! - did you write those?.. If you enter your Dt admin area and choose NEWS ADMIN, you can add this as a news item to the frontpages for TECH & PLUGINS/VSTi/DXi pages, so it'll appear on the plugins & main tech section frontpage news columns!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/16             25-Jul-02  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

nxo

Ah thanks for the tips k!
I ll do that right now.

Message 4/16             25-Jul-02  @  08:59 PM     Edit: 25-Jul-02  |  09:14 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

ooh ooh. do the sampler vsti. one sample. maybe an amp envelope if your clever. it has to have modulatable loop start/length in logic.

Message 5/16             26-Jul-02  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

bl_nd

Link?:  No link

xoxos! you may be interested in

Dunk's Scrubber,

S&C Baby Sampler,

or JS MiniSampler.

Message 6/16             26-Jul-02  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

bl_nd

Link?:  No link

oops ... can't seem to get links right

ok...cut n paste

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/users/dunk/index.html

http://membres.lycos.fr/scdevelop/fxa.htm

http://membres.lycos.fr/jeje1999/index.htm

SO UM, yeah! babysampler and mini-sample are very similar (maybe mini-sample is an early design?) ... so w/ these you sample live, on the fly, punch in/out, and then you can freely modulate loop points, reverse, change pitch. its ill.

scrubber is diffrnt. load a sample, and it just keep looping, while you tweak settings. musique concrete, all the way baby!

nxo, i would check your plugs, but i already have stuff that covers that ground. lots of free filters and delays out there... but i'm sure your work is great. anything free is great!

Message 7/16             26-Jul-02  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

HOW I NOT KNOW THIS?

Message 8/16             26-Jul-02  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

:`)

^ a single tear

Message 9/16             26-Jul-02  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

shucks. so much for my memory. i've tried all of these.. i was shocked to find that they work ing synthedit (as a vsti host on *this* pc..)

none of them work in logic.

NORSEZ!!!!!!!!

Message 10/16             27-Jul-02  @  05:19 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

nxo

Yikes. xoxos. Did you try in the stereo mode? I made them to be stereo only (but routable to mono to save CPU). Try on stereo tracks or buses. They work for me.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)