aaa bst Sonar Sound card. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: bst Sonar Sound card.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23             07-Dec-01  @  04:36 PM   -   bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

The search is over. I think egosys wins the contest with their EWDM universal driver. Not a beta like all the others. They garentee the best latency in Sonar. Also has super low latency in ASIO as well. They have a wide range of cards for all purposes. I am getting the new audioterminal 010. IT has midi,tdif,r-bus,adat and spdif i/o. They also make some with 8 analog i/o for those of you without a digital mixer. The newest cards are not on the site yet, but the prices are great on these cards.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/23             07-Dec-01  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

sitar

Link?:  Link

Brett, I didn't see any audio terminals from that link. Mostly everything is under construction and things on the products page were well disguised if they are audio cards. ???

Message 3/23             08-Dec-01  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

Link?:  No link

sorry. anyway the audioterminal 010, and the new 8i/o 192khz card , are not on the site yet. But I called and got a quote from edirol $349 retail. You have to buy it direct from egosys in korea for now. I am waiting right now. I just got laid off from Enron!

Message 4/23             08-Dec-01  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

here is the link

Message 5/23             08-Dec-01  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

if you are not korean try this site instead

Message 6/23             08-Dec-01  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

just checked out the products page and found the audioterminal 010 listed now.

Message 7/23             14-Dec-01  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

sitar

Link?:  Link

Dude. You worked for Enron? Maybe you can get in on some compensation. I hear people are sueing.

Message 8/23             14-Dec-01  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

I was contracted through Tallent tree. It was supposed to be for two years not two months. They owe me and Tallent Tree and many of us lots of money in commisions. I need to start looking for a new job now. I have kind of been working on music full time, but I just finished a ing amazing song. Almost finished. I am out of cpu and need to add a few tracks still. It's kind of like orbital and hybrid. Ambient funk with all those choped up and filtered beats. I'll post a clip on my page soon . It ewas all done with reason and Sonar. No hardware at all. My analog synths are done for!

Message 9/23             14-Dec-01  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

steve

my hw is done for too.

sad to hear about the job btw.

Message 10/23             15-Dec-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

k

pics

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)