aaa Logic crahing - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic crahing

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/38             04-Feb-02  @  03:51 AM   -   Logic situation

onemind

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Logic will be running for awhile then I'll hit play and the midi sequence won't work. And when I hit a key on the H/W keyboard it doest register in logic...THEN I'll go to close logic and the computer freezes. Anyone know how to fix this? seems like with every solution a new problem presents its self...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/38             04-Feb-02  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: Logic crahing

om

For the thread topic I ment "crashing"...but then again, I dont know if that's acually what I should call it. Thanks for the help 

Message 3/38             04-Feb-02  @  10:52 AM     Edit: 04-Feb-02  |  10:52 AM   -   RE: Logic crahing

bedwyr

Link?: Link

? cracked copy? what's your pc spec? and what other programs are running?

Message 4/38             04-Feb-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

Link?:  Link

Is a crack. I'm using a Sony Vaio PIII 800. It has 383 ram. Win98. I'm not running any other programs. I have very few programs installed...Logic and control s/w for the soundcard. All clean installs. It IS a crack, I know, but this problem was not occurring before I nuked the system. The specs are more then enough. And with clean installs, I have to wonder if it's a setting someware.

Message 5/38             04-Feb-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

jk

but, if you did a clean install, did you TOTALY clean out the old version first?

also is your soundcard app correctly set for asio driver select - AND - in Logic's audio setup, is it all selected right for asio @ 44.1 to match your soundcard applet settings? (assuming that's how your soundcard is set - what soundcard is it?

Message 6/38             04-Feb-02  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

k

and what was the 'nuked' you talk about??... and how did you fix the 'nuked'... IN DETAIL please.

Message 7/38             04-Feb-02  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

Link?: Link

The 'nuke' I spoke of is refering to reformating the harddrive(e.g. nuke, wipe out, the alternative to waving a magnet over the harddrive). The sound card I'm using is a motu 2408 mkII. It's setup for asio and so is logic...there both set at 48khz. It doest seem like it has to do with the sound card...maybe though. Hey jk, what install are you refering to, Logic? I just installed it from the cd. Anything from before was erased when I reformatted. I did load a Logic song that I had saved from before I wiped out the system.

Message 8/38             04-Feb-02  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

milan

Link?:  Link

pffft... i dont believe it! you splash out on a 2408 and then you use cracked version of logic... silly...

Message 9/38             05-Feb-02  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

I'm thinking of buying a copy...but do you think the problem is becouse is a crack. I mean if I spent all the money for a copy, is it going to fix the problem?...I thought some other problems were do to the cracked aspect of it but it turned out to be a setting or an out dated driver, ect, ect...

Message 10/38             05-Feb-02  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

k

sounds like the bus is locking up (the freeze) - and if you set the asio driver to 44.1 ??... what happens?...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)