aaa Not a cakewalk format file - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Not a cakewalk format file

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  09:04 AM   -   Not a cakewalk format file

Timo.Kiviniemi

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Huh!

I was working with my latest project on yesterday with Sonar and when I hit save, I recieved a message: "Not a cakewalk format file"!!! How can it be? The whole project is made with Sonar 1.3.1!! I bet you all guessed that the file won't open anymore. Sonar starts reading it and it searches the audio files (if I change data directory) but when the arrangement should show up the message pops up.

I once recieved message "Seek failed error" with Cakewalk Pro Audio 9.0, which was exacly similar, program starts to search audio and stoppes right after.

So.. Make sure you have Autosave turned on (I didn't had) and multiple copies of your important work.

What can I say. Two weeks work down to drain  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             24-Jan-02  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: Not a cakewalk format file

sitar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

So it did work then. Cool. Awesome upgrade too.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)