aaa building pc around midiman 24/96 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: building pc around midiman 24/96

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Mar-02  @  02:24 AM   -   building pc around midiman 24/96

Microbeat

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm building a pc around my midiman audiophile 24/96 soundcard. Iv'e checked the prorec site and they recommended to get a AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1ghz cpu, Iwill KK266 mobo, Matrox G450 dual display card, Enermax "Whisper" power supply, and to use Maxtor DiamondMax Plus, IBM and Western Digital hard drives. Pro rec also recommend rack mountable cases.

I want to know if anyone uses a midiman audiophile 24/96 soundcard on similar kit and whether there are any problems. If any of you guys can recommend a better selection of hardware to use with my card that'd be great.

Pro Rec is a US music site and all the links were for US based retailers. Can anyone recommend reasonable retailers in the UK?

Ta in advance
Pip

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             12-Mar-02  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: building pc around midiman 24/96

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

cool, see you around.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)