aaa audio pool stuff - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: audio pool stuff

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Nov-02  @  09:42 AM   -   audio pool stuff

bster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Cubase vst 5.1
is there a function that allows me to delete unwanted audio from a songs audio pool by automatically ID'ing audio that is not in the songwithin the song?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             20-Nov-02  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: audio pool stuff

bster

Link?:  No link

i do read the manuals but its the simple things that i need to double check as if there is only one line on a specific feature etc i feel that i may not be looking at the exact thing i'm looking for, dancetech gives me the chance to double check (i havent been given any bad advise yet!) before destroying any current work i'm on.

anyway i'll try to stop asking so many 'its in the manual!' questions

sorry

Message 12/12             20-Nov-02  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: audio pool stuff

influx

Link?: Link

I know where youre coming from...and its not like its a personal offense to me even tho it might seem that way

my point is...maybe youre moving too fast, and not building a solid foundation by just popping in and asking...

and...this is covered in a LOT more than just "one sentence" in the manual. Like K said he cut and pasted that word for word, so the same info is DIRECTLY available to you, man!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)