aaa Spastic Drum and Bass - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Spastic Drum and Bass

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  03:29 AM   -   Spastic Drum and Bass

DrakesEq

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

ok...so i used to be on here as 12strings..but i changed the name. Anyway, i new into making electronic music, and i enjoy spastic/sparatic drum and bass (ex squarepusher's go plastic! and t he newest aphex twin). it's hard for me however to make good melodies and synth parts. any really good synths out there to create bleeps and long drawn out notes?
also...anyone have any suggestions on other spastic d & b artists and places where i can hear them or get mp3s??? thanks a lot~
DrakesEq

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             12-Feb-02  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: Spastic Drum and Bass

DrakesEq

Link?: Link

Thank;s everyone. I actually play guitar and bass, amoung other instruments. And I also have a pretty good knowledge of musical theory. But I do also understand that it takes a lot of time to be as good as squarepusher. I also downloaded some Venetian Snares stuff. It's really good, but I'm looking for something that's a little less harsh, but along the same lines...if that makes any sense. Any suggestions regarding any of the above mentioned things are still greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
- DrakesEq

Message 12/12             12-Feb-02  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: Spastic Drum and Bass

espoo2

Link?:  No link

Yeah, that Vsnares is pretty harsh.... but interesting... most of it is in 3/4 time....

Did you try the others I mentioned? Those are prolly more along your lines.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)