aaa Midiman Dman vs. SBLive! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Midiman Dman vs. SBLive!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Nov-00  @  07:15 PM   -   Midiman Dman vs. SBLive!

Espoo2

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I was wondering if anyone has opinions about which of these cards is better quality...
They both go for about the same price, but the Dman has RCA ins/outs, which you have to buy the platinum Sblive for.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             13-Dec-00  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: Midiman Dman vs. SBLive!

l0ckx

thanks lowfreq...i have a midi device.... my synth.....

i do get the two confused, midi and audio that is..... i'm still a newbie and still don't have a strong grasp of the concept....am i crazy or is this a newbie misconseption?

also, i have a midi interface that hooks up to my joystick port now.....

that means if i get the delta 66 that is 45 dollars wasted  

thanks for the advice I'll definately look into the delta 66

mike

Message 12/12             13-Dec-00  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: Midiman Dman vs. SBLive!

k

midiman have the new 'Audiophile ' card out now which i'm getting tomorrow to test - it;'s based on the delta engine apparently in that if it installs and works ok on your box then Midiman Uk informed me that so will any of the delta cards...

the Audiophile is 24/96, has 4 gold phono's for audio i/o analog & midi & s/pdif, less than 200 quid... and it has asio & easi drivers for logic... let's see if they work...

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)