aaa Let's start over shall we? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Let's start over shall we?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  03:18 AM   -   Let's start over shall we?

Linus Stick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Forget I ever offered to pay anyone to teach me...PLEASE!
Man, that was brutal. I know I went about it wrong, but geez!
I spent 2 nights straight playing with Reason and actually got really far. For those that said to read the manual, I found that the manual is not at all specific in how to do things. I'll admit after jumping in and doing things it wasn't as difficult as I imagined. Anyway, does anyone have a reccomendation on .wav manipulation programs? Is Recycle the best option for changing the BPM of samples? Is it worth the price and are there any others? I'd like to stick to Propellarhead but am open if there's something else good.
Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             22-Jul-02  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Let's start over shall we?

horizens

Link?:  No link

funny how linus got his info and has vanished
all of a sudden.

Message 12/14             14-Aug-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Let's start over shall we?

Linus Stick

Link?:  Link

No still here...took everyone's advice and studied the manuals. It's starting to come together  

Message 13/14             15-Aug-02  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: Let's start over shall we?

Soulfoolz

Link?: Link

dont you love it when a plan comes together....

Hannibal Smith (A-team).

Message 14/14             21-Aug-02  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: Let's start over shall we?

Alan

Link?:  No link

When people told me read the manuals, I kept thinking they meant the hard copy manual that came with the proggie.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)