aaa any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jun-01  @  05:25 PM   -   any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

Brett B

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I want to use 303 sounds in sonar. I was thinking of getting a syntechno teebee, but i have always had good results with Rebirth. i always hated sequening in Rebirth though. I want somthing that sounds as good, but can be sequenced and automated like any ohter DXI. I had like the 303 in Orion. Does Sonic Syndicate make DXI versions of thier synths.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             29-Jun-01  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

Brett B

just bought one of jupitersound's last syntechno's it was $450. Fine by me. I was going to buy one for over a year, and this is just a push. I hope five years from now I can still get parts, but by then other software and options should be around.

Message 12/15             29-Jun-01  @  03:04 PM   -   RE: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

k

Link?: Link

good buy!... and you've got a row of midi controllers to utilise too.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/15             29-Jun-01  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

Brett B

thanks for the tip. I would have kept putting it off if you hadn't cued me to the production end. What are they moving on too? Or are they being bought out or something like that?
all that sync, cv/gate i/o, filter input and assignable controlers is sweet. And the best part, authentic 303 sounds... I am excited.

Message 14/15             30-Jun-01  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

k

Link?: Link

well, it's not that authentic... you gotta own a 303 to know that really nothing sounds like it... but it's decent in the mix imitation for many of the 303 sounds.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/15             30-Jun-01  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: any 303 DXI's as good as Rebirth

Brett B

i have had a 303 in my posetion for a short time. And I have to say the sound of the syntechno's filter is the closest i have seen in this price range. The 777 is as well, and the studio electronics thing with the cartriges pulls it off but are as much as a 303. I am getting a bass micro synth and some stomp boxes to run it through. should be fun.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)