aaa cdrom driver help - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: cdrom driver help

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  12:33 PM   -   cdrom driver help

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

help!

my cd-rw isn't working, xp says the driver is missing or corrupted. it's there in device manager with a yellow exclamation mark on it. i tried looking for the driver for it (lg cd-rw ced-8083b) with no luck. wtf do i do now? i'd reinstall windows but

my cd-rw isn't working, xp says the driver is missing or corrupted. it's there in device manager with a yellow exclamation mark on it. i tried looking for the driver for it (lg cd-rw ced-8083b) with no luck. wtf do i do now? i'd reinstall windows but

etc.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             11-Jul-02  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: cdrom driver help

k

C:\windows\favourites

outlook folders are in:

C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Identities\{xxxxxxx random string of characters}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

just copy them to another drive, but FIRST in outlook, do the command COMPACT ALL FOLDERS - cos that'll make 'em WAY smaller

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/15             11-Jul-02  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: cdrom driver help

k

there is some free asapi fixes in the SAMPLES/FILES section (search for 'wavelab') - they might help

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/15             11-Jul-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: cdrom driver help

beds

Cheers k, got a nice clean xp now. Time to install ONLY what i need to make music and surf.

Message 14/15             11-Jul-02  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: cdrom driver help

99devils

Link?: Link

Don't forget Grand Theft Auto 3 - required software in my studio ;)

-Craig

Message 15/15             11-Jul-02  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: cdrom driver help

beds

hehe. do i need a fancy graphics card for that?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)